• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

I GOT THE SHAYMIN TOO afdjkhfkdhfkksjkfksj best self-incapacitation ever. I'm finally back to work tomorrow so this was like my last day where I would actually have time to reset for these babies. ★_★ (although in the case of Shaymin u don't need to reset u can just run away and come back Lol it's the "Oak's Letter" one in Platinum )

I am super excited for the Texas Rangers versus Houston Astros MLB game tonight. Don’t care if other people aren’t. :D

My dad lecturing me about how I always need to be the first to message a friend cause "that's what good friends do". Well lemme tell ya, if I never messaged them first then they would never talk to me. Hell they prob forget that I even exist, idk.

I get it, I'm a terrible friend. I really don't deserve anybody anyways.

My dad lecturing me about how I always need to be the first to message a friend cause "that's what good friends do". Well lemme tell ya, if I never messaged them first then they would never talk to me. Hell they prob forget that I even exist, idk.

I get it, I'm a terrible friend. I really don't deserve anybody anyways.

No one really ever texts me first for a majority of the year which is actually quite sad for me. :(

my bf said he would bring me a burrito from the place I love and when I jokingly asked him what he wanted as payment he said a hug
<3

I really want to play SM64 but it's 1:45am and I'm half asleep :(

The best Mario game ever shouldn't have to wait for me to sleep to play it lmao :p

haven't been on here in a while, lol

anyways really anxious about AP scores being released tomorrow

Wondering why I logged into this forum after a very long time

Shhh. Shhhhhh.... go back to sleep. Lmao

I’m staying up tonight for a specific reason, and while I’m having fun playing video games, I also don’t want it to be for no reason because I have work today later in the day. :/

Ever guilt trip yourself over things you can't change? It sucks.

^ya.

also god bless got my optician appointment tomorrow before work hope they can hurry up i need new frames meow

Just learned earlier that one of my longtime best friends has pretty much completely shut me out of her life, just because my lifestyle doesn't agree with her choices of underage drinking and drugs.

It really sucks to lose one of the few close friends you have :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Life is painful, but suffering is a choice."

You give me hope

It was fun albeit chaotic playing Salmon Run for the first time with both my gf and our little princess. I wonder if that lone, random person who gets to be inside in the same room with us feels OP :D

Back