• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Place your random thoughts.

I only need 2 more stars and I'll have 120!!

They are the coin stars from Tick Tock Clock and Rainbow Ride... ofc I had to save the best for last lol

ugh I know he's trying to be encouraging and stuff but like you don't know or get artist's struggles?? and seriously even as a joke it gets so so annoying when you say "draw me lol" like stfu

Not sure if I want to work out AND do martial arts today.... may just work out instead

I finally listened to all the songs on Cinematic and I am in love

I’m finally playing ACNL again and cleaning up my town (not that it looks trashy or anything since I already have the keep-the-town-beautiful ordinance in effect). :)

“It is not by doing our best when it comes to becoming smarter or stronger that we get smarter or stronger. That is a common misconception held by many. No, rather it is when we go beyond our limits of understanding and strengthening, when we break our limits and go to what we thought was not possible of ourselves, THAT is when we truly become smarter or stronger.”

“Real strength doesn’t come from winning or losing. Real strength comes from within.”

“Win from within.”

Last edited:
i feel this year is gonna be 2015 2.0 , but only with the good things of that year that either happened instantly or would have a good impact on years later

I was muttering to myself in my room once my mom got back, but then she offered to get me something from Whataburger when it’s past midnight... :eek:

Idk if she’s headed there anyway, but I was not expecting her to be so nice... she didn’t even bring up the topic of sleeping at all. Maybe she knows I have to stay up tonight to readjust my body clock...

I think my parents and older sister are trying to be even more understanding with me, which is catching me off guard. Maybe the problem isn’t any of them or anyone, but the problem is me? Having had Aspergers for so long makes me defensive... so I guess I need to try and be less defensive. I’m doing my best every day, but it’s difficult. I will definitely go back and use the online resources given to me to help. The only thing I’m afraid of is if I let me guard down and then someone uses me again.... but I don’t think that will happen. :)

I'm listening to all the old voice notes I made back in 2011-2013 (cause that was really my thing back then lol) and I gotta say... I was a really strange child xDD

But then again I had just turned 12 when I made the first recording so
Tbh this is entertainment at its finest, I'm still laughin at my stupid jokes 6 years later :p

I'm listening to all the old voice notes I made back in 2011-2013 (cause that was really my thing back then lol) and I gotta say... I was a really strange child xDD

But then again I had just turned 12 when I made the first recording so
Tbh this is entertainment at its finest, I'm still laughin at my stupid jokes 6 years later :p

There’s nothing more joyous than laughing at one’s own past jokes. : ‘ )

Back