• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

i just can't even say what i'm going to say because nosey ****ing people are going to find what i want to say and share it with everyone else.

Perhaps I’m not that much of a negative person cuz it’s easier to come up with things i like than dislikes
I like: scented candles, rose gold things, birds, online shopping
I don’t like: bugs,

what was that throat ****??? like i feel way better today, still somewhat tired but i'm up... what the hell...

I went to sleep around 10:30 p.m. and just randomly woke up again at 3:30 a.m. I don’t want to risk waking up too late or several times before I need to get up before work, so I’m just going to stay up the rest of the night. Meh. My morning medicine will carry me through the day. I’m just glad I can get some things done during this time. :D

Do you ever just listen to 80s music and start crying legit tears :')

This music is actually making me cry. My love for 80s music has reached its peak and isn't goin down!! ♡♡♡

not really if you mean like mainstream western stuff....

also idk if this tea was a good idea but i cant possibly get more drowsy anyway

I've heard them enough and too many times to think they are good, now lol. If you've got a mom jamming to those all day every day you know lol.

I know that feel, my parents listen to dumb **** all the time that irritates me so i def know ^^"

I’m finally back home, but I feel like crap. I’m also quite mad at some people IRL, including my parents. I just need some time to think to myself.

kids are brutal man. My little cousin today told me my face 'looks like it's been bitten by a vampire' (I have acne scars.)

I think I’ve had enough time to think about things. I can feel myself listening and doing things more often, and opening up to people. There’s just one more thing I need to complete, and then I’ll be fully happy again. I’m glad tomorrow is the start of a new month. Hopefully this means good things are to come. :)

please head stop messing too please.

also still so happy i found those two records yesterday hhhh <3

I’m just now learning that I still have a lot of potential to learn a lot of stuff before I graduate, and even get stronger and smarter along the way. This whole time, up until yesterday, I had thought that there was nothing much left for me to learn, but that’s simply not true. I thought I had reached my limit, but that’s not true either. I’m going to do my best in the Fall, not just for myself, but for everyone that has supported me my whole life, which includes a tangent of hundreds of people. I owe it to them to succeed. :D

If you let a bunch of mice loose in an aquarium, how long until they evolve into miniature whales?

I've clearly lost it again...

The Conjuring is so gooooooooooooooooooddd one of my fave movies ever. Watched it tonight

20180701_234640.jpg

I arranged Draco's moveset in an aesthetically pleasing way :blush:

Back