• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

when people sign texts or emails with their name,,, like, ,, am i supposed to sign my name too when i reply????? help communicating via the internet w/ adults is rly uncomfortable ....,

ok but seriously why do i always come home with a headache

????????

I would like some tacos. Just, lovely, delicious tacos. Tacos are my brain food.

I quit my job last week and I hated that place but I really miss the people I worked with cuz all we did was screw around 24/7..

There are panties in my avatar now.

inb4 warning from staff

want this armor set so bad but i have to go through 1-6 star quests again, thanks game

Need to get my work done, but instead I'm lurking around this forum...Bah!
- and I want to make some bread, but I don't feel like getting out of my chair.

JUST DO UR ESSAY IT'S NOT THAT HARD JUST DO IT AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO PANIC LIKE EVERY OTHER TIME YOU'VE HAD AN ESSAY

20161206_021440.png

Why am I posting here again?

i feel rly gross and ugly can u stay home from school bc u r feeling too ugly ////:
also i have a ton of assignments 2 do and i just realized i sill have to hurry a lot on tuesday after therapy because i have national tests in math 15 minutes after my appointment and i guess i could ask my teacher 2 change my time because there is another group thats doing it on thursday but i feel rly annoying and stupid for not realizing this earlier today so . i will probably just Run .

Back