• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

rough, tough

rough, tough

rough tough rough tough, bling blang tough!

i took a 2 hour walk looking for pokemon. i got 2 they were spearrow & a snake one i forgot the name

that period doe damn so glad they open after holidays -w-

also mom hope it's rain on tuesday me no gusta singalong crap

just brushed my hair and now its super curly, like tight bed springs <333

i took a 2 hour walk looking for pokemon. i got 2 they were spearrow & a snake one i forgot the name

The best way to remember the snakes name is to remember that its name is literally just the word "snake" backwards and that its evolution is literally just the word "cobra" backwards (but with a 'K' in place of the 'C').

The best way to remember the snakes name is to remember that its name is literally just the word "snake" backwards and that its evolution is literally just the word "cobra" backwards (but with a 'K' in place of the 'C').

> muk .. yeah let's not type that out here

And now I have a functioning Poke-Heroes account. I'm Maz-Magician (was originally going to be Maz Magician, but Riako smites people who put spaces in their names).

Back