• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Place your random thoughts.

i never thought i'd want to buy merch based off of a beverage

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH MY GOD THEY EVEN HAVE A PILLOW AND SHADES?

my uncle is bringing his in-laws with him to my house i'm not that familiar with them ughh. besides the fact his mother in-law babysitted me when my grandma went to work last summer. other than that it's going to be an awkward week

a0j5jjL_460s.jpg

i cant stop laughing omg

It's so weird how YouTube started as a site for broadcasting your own personal videos but now there are so many big corporations posting YouTube videos, it feels weird and hollow

lol if he werent so ****ing far away id go over tto him and stab him in the throat idc who tf does he think he is ??? lmao literally just shoot me ****ign helllllllll why does he do this ???

It's so weird how YouTube started as a site for broadcasting your own personal videos but now there are so many big corporations posting YouTube videos, it feels weird and hollow

yeah and they remove everything that they don't own per se...

Back