• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Place your random thoughts.

I forgot my friend's birthday for the first time in 7 years....whoops. Well, she's my internet friend and we haven't been talking so idk if I should text her or

What if the reason that everyone ignores Kellam is because he's a silence. Whenever they look away from him, they forget his even exists.

Because youtube is an ass. They take down all the good things
Mmhmm_that%27s_right_girl.gif
My life is going to end today. This morning my pc told me I reached the limit on sticky notes on my desktop. It are only like 100 or so...meh.

How come the last three days I woke up at 12pm after sleeping at 2am, when today I get up at 6am? Usually I can't survive on 4 hours... Yet I feel like I've slept forever.
You know, I forgot sunrises even existed.

It's sad seeing someone being totally obsessed with an anime character, "I LOVE X" "X IS MY HUSBAND" "<333" "HANDS OFF X IS MINES", stop. It's ironically desperate.

omar_epps_eye_roll.gif

i reset my game all day yesterday and couldn't get anyone i liked. i got some popular villagers (lucky, zell, chief, and chrissy once showed up in the campsite but not as a plot) but i don't like them enough. guess the resetting continues today.

Back