• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

I forgot my friend's birthday for the first time in 7 years....whoops. Well, she's my internet friend and we haven't been talking so idk if I should text her or

What if the reason that everyone ignores Kellam is because he's a silence. Whenever they look away from him, they forget his even exists.

Since when did SBS stop posting almost all of it content on youtube? Now I'll have to pay for watching it. Da fuq >_<

Because youtube is an ass. They take down all the good things
Mmhmm_that%27s_right_girl.gif
My life is going to end today. This morning my pc told me I reached the limit on sticky notes on my desktop. It are only like 100 or so...meh.

How come the last three days I woke up at 12pm after sleeping at 2am, when today I get up at 6am? Usually I can't survive on 4 hours... Yet I feel like I've slept forever.
You know, I forgot sunrises even existed.

It's sad seeing someone being totally obsessed with an anime character, "I LOVE X" "X IS MY HUSBAND" "<333" "HANDS OFF X IS MINES", stop. It's ironically desperate.

omar_epps_eye_roll.gif

i reset my game all day yesterday and couldn't get anyone i liked. i got some popular villagers (lucky, zell, chief, and chrissy once showed up in the campsite but not as a plot) but i don't like them enough. guess the resetting continues today.

Back