Place your random thoughts.

Why do I bother trying to shave my kneecaps if I never can get all of it

the actual hell...?

also ugh i hope they take **** now cause i really need it gone.
You've never shaved your legs and later saw you didn't get everything off your kneecaps? It's like impossible.

I forgot I put a tiny little Ness in the corner of my sig
And yay 4 years on TBT where has the time gone

packing is the worst thing but also the most exciting thing ever

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why do I bother trying to shave my kneecaps if I never can get all of it

preach lmao i always seem to get cut whenever i shave my knees like k i give up

I wanna pick up ACNL again but I last left off after a villager moved out and I'm not in the mood to reset a bunch of times for someone acceptable.

I didn't really plan on aking this post as long as it is, but oh well. I enjoyed typing it :lemon:
It kind of pisses me off that some people think that gluten-free diets are just fads (which it is among the non-educated idiots out there) or that it's "all in your head". Having a gluten intolerance is an actual thing. People need to understand that. If having celiac (gluten intolerance) wasn't a real thing, I wouldn't've drove for an hour to a hospital, had a tube stuck down my throat, have parts of my intestine cut out, have that sent to a laboratory, have that been looked at under a microscope, and go to a class just to have for a professional to tell me that I have celiac. Get it through your thick skulls, people.

Alright, get your pen and paper out because It's edumacation time.
Basicly, gluten is a protein found in wheat and related grains, such as barley and rye. There's other things it's in like flour, but If I were to list everything, it'd take me a while. In case you've ever wondered why they put "natural and artificial flavoring" labels on the front of products, that's because sometimes they'll use gluten things to add flavor. You even have to watch out for what type of chapstick/lipstick you wear because if you lick your lips and it has gluten in it, you're about to have a bad time. It really varies from person to person about how their body reacts to gluten. For some people that are really symptomatic, they'll get diarrhea or vomit. As for me, I'm really asymptomatic, which means I don't really react to gluten. When I do, it's usually just tummy rumbles. There is gluten in A LOT of foods, and by A LOT, I mean A LOT. I can almost guaranty you that everything you eat today will contain gluten. Gluten is what gives bread its elasticity and helps make it rise. So if you don't have a gluten intolerance, please eat gluten. It makes your life so much easier.

This makes annoys me to no extent. If you don't have celiac, EAT GLUTEN. It doesn't make you fat (well, that things that it's in can make you fat but it doesn't necessarily make you fat itself) Gluten limits your diet so much. Gluten is what makes delicious treats like candy or deserts its flavorIt's in probably about 98% of food. Plus, gluten free foods tend to be more expensive. And the thing that sucks is if I'm hungry, I cant just go to mcdonalds or any other fast food restaurant and grab a burger and fries. I've also been going out to eat less often because once in a while I'll get a waiter that sunddenly changes their attitude after I mention the non-gluten foods. People really need to understand that it's an actual problem with people like me.

One of the worst things about gluten is that it can lead to other health problems like anorexia or diabetes (which I already have, go figure). And you know what scares me? (excuse me if I get this wrong, I don't know too much about anorexia) Ever since I was diagnosed (I was diagnosed toward the beginning of this year), my hunger has been cut in what seems like half. Some days I just don't want to eat anything. Somedays all I'll have is breakfast and possibly dinner. I'm sorry if this was a really long rant, I just felt the need to let this all out. I think about this all the time and maybe I'll educate a few people.

Another thing I want you to think about : I'm 13 and very well know what gluten is and what to watch out for. Those people in that video are probably twice my age and don't know **** about gluten, even though they claim they are on a gluten free diet. Let that sink in.

Last edited:
amen JellyDitto

Well pretty much all tumblr crap is as cringeworthy.

Washing your hair with baking soda or going all vegetarian doesn't make you a hippie, and having certain opinions doesn't make you a commie or a fascist.. I guess people are too lazy to learn all the aspects oh lol.

Back