• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

"You got a Hand Axe!"
"You got a Hand Axe!"
"You got a Hand Axe!"
GOD DAMMIT FREDRICK CAN'T YOU JUST FIND SOMETHING ELSE

Don't play video games with my little brothers.

They're sore losers, also they annoy you...like...a lot...

"You got a Hand Axe!"
"You got a Hand Axe!"
"You got a Hand Axe!"
GOD DAMMIT FREDRICK CAN'T YOU JUST FIND SOMETHING ELSE
fredrick i swear to god if you find another hand axe i will feed you to the Risen if the game allowed me to
fire emblem: awakening item scavenging, everyone.

Here I am like an idiot thinking I won't be able to fill up a 200 picture photo album with photos from my trip. Then realizing I have over 3000 photos. I've been going through them for an hour and I'm nowhere near finished. I seriously don't know how I'm going to narrow this down I know I'm going to have way over 200. ;~;

nostalgia though no wonder it's going so slow

aw damnit I just finished going through England and I'm already at 147. ;c Yeah probably going to have like 400 and then narrow it down again...

Last edited:
I mentioned wanting to go on birth control and now my parents are worried that I'm planning on getting pregnant haha...no worries there, guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My sexual crisis is averted praise God.
Yay!

I buried my face in a pillow for 10 minutes and now my dad is gone somewhere and I don't know where he is. I missed so much...

I'm so glad I have ultra thick walls, that way the neighbours can't complain about me doing scales 8D

Lucky. The walls where I live are really think so my neighbors get irritated every time I practice clarinet.

Wow, really? Man, that sucks! Do you have a walk-in closet where it's a bit harder to hear the noise?
From personal experience, clarinet is a LOT more noisier than voice. D:

Back