Place your random thoughts.

"You got a Hand Axe!"
"You got a Hand Axe!"
"You got a Hand Axe!"
GOD DAMMIT FREDRICK CAN'T YOU JUST FIND SOMETHING ELSE

Don't play video games with my little brothers.

They're sore losers, also they annoy you...like...a lot...

"You got a Hand Axe!"
"You got a Hand Axe!"
"You got a Hand Axe!"
GOD DAMMIT FREDRICK CAN'T YOU JUST FIND SOMETHING ELSE
fredrick i swear to god if you find another hand axe i will feed you to the Risen if the game allowed me to
fire emblem: awakening item scavenging, everyone.

Here I am like an idiot thinking I won't be able to fill up a 200 picture photo album with photos from my trip. Then realizing I have over 3000 photos. I've been going through them for an hour and I'm nowhere near finished. I seriously don't know how I'm going to narrow this down I know I'm going to have way over 200. ;~;

nostalgia though no wonder it's going so slow

aw damnit I just finished going through England and I'm already at 147. ;c Yeah probably going to have like 400 and then narrow it down again...

Last edited:
I mentioned wanting to go on birth control and now my parents are worried that I'm planning on getting pregnant haha...no worries there, guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My sexual crisis is averted praise God.
Yay!

I buried my face in a pillow for 10 minutes and now my dad is gone somewhere and I don't know where he is. I missed so much...

I'm so glad I have ultra thick walls, that way the neighbours can't complain about me doing scales 8D

Lucky. The walls where I live are really think so my neighbors get irritated every time I practice clarinet.

Wow, really? Man, that sucks! Do you have a walk-in closet where it's a bit harder to hear the noise?
From personal experience, clarinet is a LOT more noisier than voice. D:

Back