Place your random thoughts.

I mentioned wanting to go on birth control and now my parents are worried that I'm planning on getting pregnant haha...no worries there, guys.

Omg haha. My mom first mentioned my going on birth control to my dad a couple years ago to help with my menstrual symptoms, and he was kind of the same way as your parents. Luckily, my mom's a nurse, so she knows its benefits aside from being birth control, but she kept forgetting to take me to a doctor to get prescribed. We went to the nurse practitioner in September, and she prescribed birth control for both period things and my anemia, and I'm pretty glad I'm on it. My periods have been a lot more manageable and really light, and it has the added bonus of containing iron.

Also, I'm gay, so it's kind of whatever lmao.

So yeah, I'd see if they'd let you go to the doctor and have the doctor talk to them about how beneficial it can be outside of keeping you from getting pregnant.

(Sorry if this post wasn't what you were looking for omg, I just thought I'd chime in)

Last edited:
Wow, really? Man, that sucks! Do you have a walk-in closet where it's a bit harder to hear the noise?
From personal experience, clarinet is a LOT more noisier than voice. D:

I live in an apartment, and we only have 1 room where there's no neighbors on the other side of the walls and that's my sister's room (I don't want to practice in there though because it's filthy in her room.) It sucks since I tend to practice either really loud, really high, or bother. Sometimes I don't care and I bother them on purpose lol.

Last edited:
Omg haha. My mom first mentioned my going on birth control to my dad a couple years ago to help with my menstrual symptoms, and he was kind of the same way as your parents. Luckily, my mom's a nurse, so she knows its benefits aside from being birth control, but she kept forgetting to take me to a doctor to get prescribed. We went to the nurse practitioner in September, and she prescribed birth control for both period things and my anemia, and I'm pretty glad I'm on it. My periods have been a lot more manageable and really light, and it has the added bonus of containing iron.

Also, I'm gay, so it's kind of whatever lmao.

So yeah, I'd see if they'd let you go to the doctor and have the doctor talk to them about how beneficial it can be outside of keeping you from getting pregnant.

(Sorry if this post wasn't what you were looking for omg, I just thought I'd chime in)
Omg my mom's a nurse too so when I brought it up to her I thought she'd be more understanding of why I want it, but instead she told my dad and they've just been lecturing me about the dangers of getting pregnant lol. But yeah, I only wanted to get on it for the same reasons as you so once they cool down I'll definitely ask them if wr can see a doctor about it and see what happens.

my heart is racing we have a crazy tenant and im not even exaggerating
he wants to put other lives in danger im so frightened

I'm searching for my old Dream Towns because I need to get my old town flag that I asked Mable to save, and there are 4 towns that I saw that I made and they are all almost identical.

Last edited:
What if computers are purposefully failing the Turing test so that we don't know how smart they are?

I'm in so much pain again...
Feels like someone is stomping on my pelvis.
I thought this was going away and it's back.
I didn't think I'd be looking at a 2+ month period.

Please just be a ruptured cyst...
I can't be seen until next month.
Just ease up a bit and I swear, I'll take care of myself better.

I'm not sure if I've been doing something very wrong all this time or if I just have terrible luck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm in so much pain again...
Feels like someone is stomping on my pelvis.
I thought this was going away and it's back.
I didn't think I'd be looking at a 2+ month period.

Please just be a ruptured cyst...
I can't be seen until next month.
Just ease up a bit and I swear, I'll take care of myself better.
:( I hope you can feel better soon.

Why is this:
tumblr_nfdff0djLZ1rsivwlo3_500.jpg
on my Ctrl+V?

Back