• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

As someone who was never suspended before, I wonder what does the site look like while you’re suspended. Is it just ordinary while you don’t have access to privileges, or are you just blocked from the forums?

This is not to ask about other users’ bans or warnings since this is none of my business, but it’s rather if the site looks different.

I remember that I could sign in, but couldn't access anything else (and I think there was a warning message plastered all over the screen).

What sounds better? Tiny jingle bells so quiet and high-pitched, or a large church bell so loud and low-pitched?

I prefer the church bell!

I found out I have to go to some sort of concert for one of my nieces at some point during the TBTWC and my mom made an appointment for us to get our hair cut; I hope they won’t conflict with the schedule. I really don’t want to go to either.

I remember watching a Death Battle video where Pac-Man was going against Yoshi and Pac-Man won. That actually made me hate Pac-Man for a little while lol.

431px-Kieran_Culkin_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg

Sorry, dude! There can only be one Kieran in this world...and he comes from the land of Kitakami!

When playing an RPG it feels like your characters will start missing attacks at the worst and stupidest moments possible.

mostly uploaded this to share with my brother. but this stuff tests my sanity. (persona 3).

I feel kinda silly; I just realized my acnh switch bundle doesn’t come with the game 🤦‍♀️. That is good though since Idk if my switch lite is even going to charge when I try hooking it up to the new charger. If it does charge and the problem was the charger, then I can always get the game later 🙂 if I still want a second island.

I’m relieved that I think I fixed the problem I was having with a game; I kept getting a weird error.

Last edited:
I wonder what percentage Dutch is similar to German and What percentage Portuguese is to Spanish and if that percentage is similar.

Even though I fixed the problem (or at least that error), for some reason (probably because I uninstalled the app), everything I had marked as a favorite in my game was unmarked. There is no way to mass select units or items. In other words, I have to re-favorite 1,692 items/units 😵 This is going to take awhile needless to say 😅.

Last edited:
I got my mom a mothers day card with tacos on it and my sister came over and said she almost picked the same taco card. Luckily she went with a different card

ever since I discovered the full list of Greed Island cards from Hunter x Hunter I've been obsessing over what three cards I'd choose if I won. I'd probably go with Breath of Archangel (def not passing up on a "heal anything" power in case of emergency, even if it is one-use) + Millennium Butterfly (you and your entire family prosper for generations, hard to beat that imo) + Sage's Aquamarine (to be honest, more for the many guaranteed unbreakable lifelong friendships than for them all being super smart lol, but that's a nice plus too).

Night Shift Dwarves (who will do work for you, within your own abilities, the entire time you're asleep) and Double Postcard to the Dead (box of 1000 postcards that you can send to any dead person and get a reply from them in the mail the next day) are also sorely tempting, but I think I'd be happiest with my three picks above.

Did anyone else hear about this 1920s anime film recently discovered in Japan? It’s a PSA/educational film about dental hygiene, but it’s still fascinating to see how far anime has come. (I would post the NHK video showing the clip, but I tried and it doesn’t work here.)

Last edited:
Back