Place your random thoughts.

i'm curious about if i'll be able to reach the price to afford the april birthstone. i'm cutting it very close. or if I even want to end up buying it.

i donated all my bells at the start of april to help somebody else, and going back to 0 again isn't seeming like the most fun idea. especially after i've slowly built back up.

i'll probably regret the decision to buy it or not buy it either way.

edit: annnnnnnnnd I made the purchase. after a very kind donation

Last edited:
This is getting out of hand. I just saw a ad for a cool Pokémon game on phone… except it’s not a Pokémon game. It’s some random mobile monster catching game. The advertisement says that it’s a Pokémon game but it’s not! It also uses text to speech narration which is besides the point. But not only were they just straight up lying about it being a game that it isn’t, but it even used the Pokémon Center music.

If Nintendo/GameFreak is aware of that game, then that only makes me even more confused over their priorities when it comes to suing people. There might have actually been people who downloaded this one game because they thought it was a Pokémon game, and it’s literally stealing their brand. Eh, it’s not that bad. But Palworld is another monster catching game that looks a little similar to Pokémon? Oh no!!! 😱😱😱

This is getting out of hand. I just saw a ad for a cool Pokémon game on phone… except it’s not a Pokémon game. It’s some random mobile monster catching game. The advertisement says that it’s a Pokémon game but it’s not! It also uses text to speech narration which is besides the point. But not only were they just straight up lying about it being a game that it isn’t, but it even used the Pokémon Center music.

If Nintendo/GameFreak is aware of that game, then that only makes me even more confused over their priorities when it comes to suing people. There might have actually been people who downloaded this one game because they thought it was a Pokémon game, and it’s literally stealing their brand. Eh, it’s not that bad. But Palworld is another monster catching game that looks a little similar to Pokémon? Oh no!!! 😱😱😱
I once got an ad for what seemed to be an unofficial Pokemon mobile game. I don't know what kind of game it was but I remember a text-to-speech voice trying to advertise Reshiram and Zekrom. I am a bit scared of sketchy mobile games, so I didn't look into it.

My dad found out I have a crush on Alfred Molina. He looked disgusted and asked, “Doc Ock?” I said, “Uh, yeah….” But I’m into the actor, not the character. He’s been in more movies than Spider-Man.

That interview where Craig Ferguson calls Alfred a bear is funny and cute though. 😂

I really want to eat some ramen
Me too. I think I'm back in my ramen phase. I always have some kind of food I obsessively eat for a few months until I switch to something else, and right now it's ramen... And I'm out of my favorite ramen. 💔 I bought some of another brand and I ended up not liking it, so I'm stuck with a few packs of that. Need to figure out if I can season it in a way that makes it better...

Me too. I think I'm back in my ramen phase. I always have some kind of food I obsessively eat for a few months until I switch to something else, and right now it's ramen... And I'm out of my favorite ramen. 💔 I bought some of another brand and I ended up not liking it, so I'm stuck with a few packs of that. Need to figure out if I can season it in a way that makes it better...
I do the exact same thing it’s probably because of my autism but I like eating the same foods over and over again too 😅

Here's another important Pokémon cat question: anyone else out there who genuinely likes Purugly? I actually think it's really adorable, I love its design. I also think it's funny how it's one of those mons who caught many of us off guard with how fast it is, much like Miltank lol

Here's another important Pokémon cat question: anyone else out there who genuinely likes Purugly? I actually think it's really adorable, I love its design. I also think it's funny how it's one of those mons who caught many of us off guard with how fast it is, much like Miltank lol
I misread Purugly just the other day and wondered, "Prungly? Never heard of that pokémon"

I like Purugly but much prefer Glameow (in terms of looks anyway)

I 'talk' to my cat in English, but I've been saying her name in French pretty much since I had her, but only when I address her - I say her name in English when I'm talking about my cat to other people. How I've only noticed this now is beyond me.

“Saturday Night” by the Bay City Rollers was blaring at the grocery store today. 😂 It’s a fun, catchy song, but when my mom said she loved it as a little kid…it sounded like something a kid would like lol.

Fun Fact: When I first shown interest into having an OLED Switch, I was interested into having it for about a week or less before I got the OLED model. It’s the best Nintendo Switch I ever had.

I regret missing out on the last week of online services for the Nintendo 3DS. I kinda wish there was a switch port of NL.

Last edited:
I found this online on a shopping website, called Kawaii Babe...it's like they're asking to get sued. They just call him, "Tom", and they didn't even give Poppy credit, yet they also kept the, "Animal Crossing", name, in the description of this item, which is straight up hypocrisy. The price doesn't even help, either...

It's already bad enough that they called other characters, like My Sweet Piano, "kawaii sheep", Hello Kitty, "white kitty", and even Cinnamoroll, "cinna dog", on one of the products, yet the latter was still called by his actual name on another product of theirs.
Hypocrisy at its finest! 🙄

tomandfriendsanimalcrossingripoffwhy.PNG

Waiting for this kind of moment in Palm Royale. (except Evelyn and Dinah are getting told off lol)

Back