• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Place your random thoughts.

every time i hear a whistle now i always think of the josh hutcherson meme. it doesn’t matter what the melody is, whistle = josh

If you had to spend time with either Elon Musk or Tucker Carlson (like a talk show or at a dinner), who would you rather spend time with and why?
Ooh, this is tough, because I don’t like either one, but if I HAD to pick…I’d have dinner with Elon so I can get the tea on what he’s doing with Twitter and convince him not to go on the Masked Singer. (I get the vibe that’s his next move.)

I get to see my psychiatrist again today, can't wait to tell him "oh yeah, remember when you told me to stop taking my bipolar med? yeah I kinda started taking it again oops" 😅
seriously though, I couldn't not take it. I was miserable. I think he might be a tad crazy for thinking that only taking an anxiety med would be enough for me lol.

also I'm so excited to work on and finish my Secret Santa drawing aaaaskjdkdfsd I think my recipient will absolutely love it!! 🥰

Oh my god, is this character dumb????
You live in a town that attracts tourist from miles and beyond. You're not the only one with that type of dog, you're not special. 😭

"Everyone knows that I'm the only person here with a Dalmatian. Like there's no way ANYONE else on this giant rock have one--but me! ME! ME! ME!"
(I want to die!!!)

200w.gif

I picked up another book to read and this was at start. Why!?

If I had to pick what are the top ten most important events in American history, they would be:
  1. The American Revolution
  2. The Civil War
  3. World War II
  4. The Great Depression
  5. World War I
  6. The Industrial Revolution
  7. The Computer Age
  8. The 9/11 Attacks
  9. The Moon Landing
  10. The JFK Assassination
Other big contenders include COVID-19, the westward expansion, the Civil Rights Era, the Cold War, and the War of 1812.

Almost done w/ book #11, it seems Tarmon Gai'don is fast approaching. The next couple of books are gonna be VERY interesting.

I have miraculously cured my COVID after 6 days. Have no idea how. I dont feel better at all but have had negative tests for two days. As a side note I saw someones creation was 'Coming Soon...' and thought to myself 'sick, that's such a cool prompt' . Its a shame I have no brain

I think that @Shellzilla_515's love of onions may be rubbing off on me oops 🧅
Onions are great! I grew so many boxes of them this year and for some stupid reason, after I harvested/cleaned them, I decided to peel and chop them all up in one go. My eyes never burned so much. My whole house was an onion miasma.

IMG_5702.jpeg

Every time. Every single time. It’s not even funny anymore, it's starting to get uncontrollable. Has my attention span just been killed or something?

Also, I love these new reactions. They're definitely welcome considering we haven't seen any besides the basic ones in a little over 3 months.

Huh? Why would he go on the Masked Singer?? 🤨
Idk. It was an inside joke I had with some people, about how a lot of people go on there, even disgraced politicians like Rudy Giuliani, so why wouldn’t billionaires be next? For a while he was getting all this attention (Twitter/X) so I joked that he was go on there as his next move. I don’t think he would actually do it, but you never know lol.

Back