Place your random thoughts.

every time i hear a whistle now i always think of the josh hutcherson meme. it doesn’t matter what the melody is, whistle = josh

If you had to spend time with either Elon Musk or Tucker Carlson (like a talk show or at a dinner), who would you rather spend time with and why?
Ooh, this is tough, because I don’t like either one, but if I HAD to pick…I’d have dinner with Elon so I can get the tea on what he’s doing with Twitter and convince him not to go on the Masked Singer. (I get the vibe that’s his next move.)

I get to see my psychiatrist again today, can't wait to tell him "oh yeah, remember when you told me to stop taking my bipolar med? yeah I kinda started taking it again oops" 😅
seriously though, I couldn't not take it. I was miserable. I think he might be a tad crazy for thinking that only taking an anxiety med would be enough for me lol.

also I'm so excited to work on and finish my Secret Santa drawing aaaaskjdkdfsd I think my recipient will absolutely love it!! 🥰

Oh my god, is this character dumb????
You live in a town that attracts tourist from miles and beyond. You're not the only one with that type of dog, you're not special. 😭

"Everyone knows that I'm the only person here with a Dalmatian. Like there's no way ANYONE else on this giant rock have one--but me! ME! ME! ME!"
(I want to die!!!)

200w.gif

I picked up another book to read and this was at start. Why!?

If I had to pick what are the top ten most important events in American history, they would be:
  1. The American Revolution
  2. The Civil War
  3. World War II
  4. The Great Depression
  5. World War I
  6. The Industrial Revolution
  7. The Computer Age
  8. The 9/11 Attacks
  9. The Moon Landing
  10. The JFK Assassination
Other big contenders include COVID-19, the westward expansion, the Civil Rights Era, the Cold War, and the War of 1812.

Almost done w/ book #11, it seems Tarmon Gai'don is fast approaching. The next couple of books are gonna be VERY interesting.

I have miraculously cured my COVID after 6 days. Have no idea how. I dont feel better at all but have had negative tests for two days. As a side note I saw someones creation was 'Coming Soon...' and thought to myself 'sick, that's such a cool prompt' . Its a shame I have no brain

I think that @Shellzilla_515's love of onions may be rubbing off on me oops 🧅
Onions are great! I grew so many boxes of them this year and for some stupid reason, after I harvested/cleaned them, I decided to peel and chop them all up in one go. My eyes never burned so much. My whole house was an onion miasma.

IMG_5702.jpeg

Every time. Every single time. It’s not even funny anymore, it's starting to get uncontrollable. Has my attention span just been killed or something?

Also, I love these new reactions. They're definitely welcome considering we haven't seen any besides the basic ones in a little over 3 months.

Huh? Why would he go on the Masked Singer?? 🤨
Idk. It was an inside joke I had with some people, about how a lot of people go on there, even disgraced politicians like Rudy Giuliani, so why wouldn’t billionaires be next? For a while he was getting all this attention (Twitter/X) so I joked that he was go on there as his next move. I don’t think he would actually do it, but you never know lol.

I can't believe I used to like b-b-Breadwinners when I was in elementary school. Then again, I also liked Bunsen is a Beast then, so I didn't really have the most exquisite taste.

Gen Alpha needs to stop trying to cook. They can't make good music and they shouldn't bother trying anymore.

Back