Place your random thoughts.

Thinking about the TBT anime idea that was spawned in The Basement nearly four years ago. If we had the power of the Warrior Cats fandom that would've been funny as hell
There were also ideas for a movie, and I still have the Google document for it sitting in my Google drive. Unless that wasn't shared and I had random ideas for a movie ?? I don't know. I was crazy back then.

1708321087477.png

Now, the question is, is this true or not?

Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t consider it a sensitive/controversial topic, but I’ve been wanting to make a certain topic for a couple years now, but I feel like it’s a topic people still lack knowledge on.

Just realizing that Mr. Crocker sounds just like Mr. Burns.
Fun fact: Butch Hartman is actually a fan of The Simpsons, so he added some references to the show on The Fairly OddParents!, with one of these references including the fact that Mr. Crocker's voice was based on Mr. Burns' voice.

Idk if it is my phone. Is everyone else also experiencing the feature bar for the reply box being grayed out so things cannot be selected or applied? Like ability to post a picture or to bold your words or share a link ect

Yeah, in New Leaf you can't move them into a full town.
You can, however, move Amiibo-scanned villagers into a full town.
I think I worded that badly. What I meant to say was “is it relatable or not?”

It’s not just my lack of sleep I’ve been getting at night that’s why I’ve been taking naps in the daytime. I really like sleeping.

Well, I learned something new today. I used to watch that and I don't remember this.
Sorry, I should have read the wiki again. I got it confused, they just freak the anthropomorphic animals out because they’re on all fours and not speaking human language.
I’ll post my drawing of her later when I have access to it.
IMG_2307.jpeg
Here she be…she doesn’t have a name yet.

^I really hope they plan on releasing remastered versions of Metroid Prime 2 and 3 for the Switch like they did w/ the 1st game, before the next generation rolls around. Guess we'll see.🤞
Prior to Metroid Prime Remastered's release I thought I had read somewhere that before Nintendo releases Metroid Prime 4 they were planning on releasing a Metroid Prime Remastered Trilogy for the Switch like how they released a Metroid Prime Trilogy for the Wii and when Metroid Prime Remastered for Switch came out I was extremely disappointed to see it's only the first game and we are missing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption 😞
Maybe that was just a rumor that we were gonna get all 3 games or Nintendo just doesn't care about making Switch versions for the others.

I also learned that the latest direct is a partner showcase, meaning that it won’t be a regular first-party direct.

If I were given the chance to travel to one place in any game, it would be Saturn Valley so that a cup of coffee can tell me how amazing I am ☕💖

Back