Place your random thoughts.

My Duolingo streak should definitely have ended by now, but luckily, I have streak freezes. It still feels cheap and fabricated knowing that it shouldn't really be an 118 day streak. The days I did miss are only because they were Fridays and I was awake until after 12, when I decided to do it.

Last edited:
i honestly hate having wavy hair sometimes 🙃 i don’t know how to take of it + have volume everywhere else except for my roots. correct me if im wrong but i feel like having straight hair is so much easier overall. if you have wavy/curly hair and you’re not taught how to take care of it from a young age you’re kind of doomed with bad hair for a while.

I love how the snow on the site and in AC looks right now, especially in New Leaf and New Horizons. You know, until like January.

Also, speaking of January, I thought it was funny that there was an Amazing World of Gumball episode about depressed everyone was because it was January. It's 100% accurate.

One of the trainers at my former job called the person (to her face) he was training “Scarface” because she has burn marks on her face. Another trainer, in the middle of his shift, said he’s sick of training and he doesn’t want to do it anymore. I could **** better employees or bring better employees in off the ****ing streets. Ridiculous.

Don't think we're gonna be celebrating Christmas this year...everyone's struggling financially. I'm okay w/ that though. I'd rather they take care of their priorities.

Reactions: Dim
This year has not been a very good year for Disney. From what I learned today, all of their major studios (Marvel, LucasFilm, WDAS, Pixar, and their live-action department) have failed in the box office. They haven’t done this badly in a long, long time.

Disney going woke may be a credible theory, but remember, other movies are going woke too, and they’re succeeding. If anything, I can tell the difference between what Disney is doing and what others are doing:
  • Others are making original content with their own storylines. Disney has been doing remakes, sequels, and new stories with completely unoriginal ideas.
  • Others are woke because they’re more inclusive. Disney has been exclusive towards some groups of people. True diversity doesn’t allow exclusion.
  • Disney also made some outrageous decisions, like teaching the idea that everyone is made of stardust, and making Ariel being the one who killed Ursula. There’s a reason why Free Birds failed.
  • Additionally, Disney’s been making insults towards their history or other franchises’ history in their remakes, sequels, and new works. If they keep this up, they’re going to be left with fewer audiences.
Of course, it may not even be that they’re woke at all, but rather because they’re a big brand name. When someone has been dominating something for a long time, people eventually get tired of it. This is part of the reason why Solo failed. You can’t be king forever.

I used to think that Chicken Little was considered one of the best movies of all time before actually reading reviews about it. I think I was probably confusing it with the folk tale it's based on, and I think that's probably the more popular one. The movie still sucks regardless.
  • Others are making original content with their own storylines. Disney has been doing remakes, sequels, and new stories with completely unoriginal ideas.
Also, I agree with this. There's a difference between changing old movies to seem inclusive and actually making inclusive content. Remaking The Little Mermaid but having Ariel be black isn't making a good movie. Making a completely new movie with a black protagonist is an example of what they should do if they really want to be “woke”. South Park recently made a special about this that has some good points on the topic.

Last edited:
Another fact about “wokeness”. Being woke doesn’t mean being radically progressive. It means being more aware and inclusive. The fact it was defined as radically progressive is why it had such negative connotation. I’m not gonna get started on Hollywood’s obsession with diversity since complaining about that is a double-edged sword. But whatever I was bringing up about Disney was being radically progressive, less about being woke.

Just realized a lost fragment is one of the milestones in the holiday hunt.
I wonder what it will look like.
The gradient ones are cool, but I think the plain white frags are my favorite frags still.

It took me a minute, but I think this rayquaza finger puppet is using an attack. Ngl it kinda looks like he's chewing on some sort of stalk or puking...
Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 8.20.28 PM.png

Reactions: Dim
I don't feel excited for Christmas or anything at all. I just feel nothing right now. It just feels weird.

Back