Place your random thoughts.

Did you piss them off that quickly?
Nope. I left on good terms. Though they did get annoyed or confused by my apple reacts as means of upvotes. But I behaved normally and acted like everyone else.

The problem here is that when I joined, I had the urge to keep checking the server for new messages. I didn’t want to get this obsessive again, so I had to quit. I might quit the TBT Discord server too if it gets super active again.

But there was another reason why I left. I wanted to talk to someone about why iTunes is still missing four Molly McGee episodes as of now (A Doll to Die For/The Afterlife of a Party, Frightmares on Main Street, The Unhaunting of Brighton Video/100% Molly McGee, and All Shark, No Bite/Nin-Dependence Day). They said that nobody on the server would be here to help. Even before I left, I told them that if iTunes releases those four missing episodes, then I’m out. And my departure was made for that above reason I stated.

If I ever had to return to a Discord server about my current favorite TV show, I would go to Mollycord instead of Owlphibia.

EDIT: Just checked the iTunes Store, all four episodes have been added. No need to go back then.

Last edited:
Nope. I left on good terms. Though they did get annoyed or confused by my apple reacts as means of upvotes. But I behaved normally and acted like everyone else.

The problem here is that when I joined, I had the urge to keep checking the server for new messages. I didn’t want to get this obsessive again, so I had to quit. I might quit the TBT Discord server too if it gets super active again.

But there was another reason why I left. I wanted to talk to someone about why iTunes is still missing four Molly McGee episodes as of now (A Doll to Die For/The Afterlife of a Party, Frightmares on Main Street, The Unhaunting of Brighton Video/100% Molly McGee, and All Shark, No Bite/Nin-Dependence Day). They said that nobody on the server would be here to help. Even before I left, I told them that if iTunes releases those four missing episodes, then I’m out. And my departure was made for that above reason I stated.

If I ever had to return to a Discord server about my current favorite TV show, I would go to Mollycord instead of Owlphibia.

EDIT: Just checked the iTunes Store, all four episodes have been added. No need to go back then.
I'm seeing those on Disney+ All from the beginning of Season 2. Do they reference something else Disney related?

I'm seeing those on Disney+ All from the beginning of Season 2. Do they reference something else Disney related?
These are all the shows Owlphibia are about:
  • Amphibia
  • The Owl House
  • The Ghost and Molly McGee
  • Big City Greens
  • Hamster and Gretel
  • Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
  • Hailey’s on It
If you want to talk about the other shows (like Gravity Falls and Star vs Forces of Evil), use the home channel.

And by the way, I posted an Animal Crossing related meme in the memes channel.

These are all the shows Owlphibia are about:
  • Amphibia
  • The Owl House
  • The Ghost and Molly McGee
  • Big City Greens
  • Hamster and Gretel
  • Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur
  • Hailey’s on It
If you want to talk about the other shows (like Gravity Falls and Star vs Forces of Evil), use the home channel.

And by the way, I posted an Animal Crossing related meme in the memes channel.
I'm talking about the episodes Of Molly McGee you mentioned being on Disney+. Do those episodes reference another Disney property itunes wouldn't currently have the rights to?

I think I'm pretty much done w/ rotgut-quality alcohol...I'm not that desperate for a buzz anymore. From now on, if I'm gonna drink, the alcohol has to be of at least reasonable quality. Stuff like Jack Daniels, Captain Morgan, Ketel One, Patron, etc. will do!

These Disney movies are an insult to Disney’s long animated legacy and do not belong in the canon:
  • Home on the Range
  • Chicken Little
  • Ralph Breaks the Internet
  • Strange World
  • Wish
It's been a while since I watched it, but I always thought everyone loved Chicken Little. I get that it's mean spirited, but still. I thought it was held in high regard.

Though they did get annoyed or confused by my apple reacts as means of upvotes.
just a random thought (I mean that's the purpose of this thread lol), but that's kinda dumb. I and your other friends know why you do that, and if we didn't then we would've asked for clarification instead of being so quick to get upset or act rude. I personally think it's funny and charming that you use the apple emoji as basically a heart, that's very unique and that's your way of being attentive and showing others that you care. 🍎

It's been a while since I watched it, but I always thought everyone loved Chicken Little. I get that it's mean spirited, but still. I thought it was held in high regard.
oh definitely not lmao 😂 I watched it a lot as a kid and even then I thought it was pretty odd. watching it as an adult is a very frustrating and confusing experience honestly haha.

anything can be an upvote if you use it enough (except swear words and inappropriate stuff, but we already know not to use those)

TBT needs to have apple reactions. So I can react to another user’s post with an apple when I like someone’s post. Reacting with apples shows that my apple empire approves of what they said. 🍎🍎🍎

GAxHE3DbwAAu7ok.jpeg

My kids are adorably-creepy. They are giving me vibes of those two characters from that one Dexter's Lab episode because of those eyes.

File-ld_s01e40.jpg
CNBoy.jpg

In 1999, the creators of South Park (Matt Stone and Trey Parker) released a CD with Christmas songs called Mr Hankey's Christmas Classics. Of course, being South Park, a few of them have to be weird in some way. I like all of them (especially the dreidel song). They also released an episode titled the same thing that year, and it had some of the songs but now they're animated and you can see exactly what's happening. I noticed that there are some differences between them, for example:

- One of Cartman's lines where he drops an f-bomb is changed to just say “freaking” in Dreidel, probably because it would sound better if they didn't have to censor it. It doesn't make sense because Mr. Garrison's song has that word in its title, and uses it seven times throughout the song, so was seven just too much?
- In that same song, Ike has a part where he plays with the dreidel in the CD version, and you can hear him sing nursery rhymes in parts, like the ABCs and the Itsy Bitsy Spider. It's removed in the episode, probably because of time restraints, but it's not a big issue to the episode since during the parts where everyone is singing, he doesn’t sing along with them in the album.
- Jesus and Santa are given a completely new song to sing together in the episode, which makes no sense to me, because they had a lot of songs from the album that didn't make it in to the episode that could have been used instead, but I guess that time was an issue.

The main reason they decided to even make this episode is because the main female voice actress, who voiced every female character on the show besides, like, one person, had committed suicide by the time of recording, so this would be a way to write an episode that still included female characters, and since the CD was already recorded, it wouldn't be an issue. But even if it's sad why they made it, this is still an interesting idea for an episode, and so is the idea of a show creating a CD involving their characters.

the maturity levels of high schoolers are much lower than I expected (you would probably cringe if you heard the convos that go on in my school)

the maturity levels of high schoolers are much lower than I expected (you would probably cringe if you heard the convos that go on in my school)
The high school age got less mature as the years went by. The Baby Boomers were more mature than their Gen X counterparts when they were in high school. The Millennials were worse than Gen X when they reached that age, but even they were better than Gen Z when they started high school.

The high school age got less mature as the years went by. The Baby Boomers were more mature than their Gen X counterparts when they were in high school. The Millennials were worse than Gen X when they reached that age, but even they were better than Gen Z when they started high school.
I just like to think that every generation has been incredibly immature in their own special ways lol.

my parents are on the young side of the baby boomers and their high school stories beg to differ lol

I mean, because of my school, I already wouldn't have high expectations.

It seems like high schoolers have gotten a lot worse. I thought my high school years were bad but I can only imagine what it’s like now.

Back