Place your random thoughts.

One question about Discord. Why doesn’t it allow you to DM another member who doesn’t share a common server with you? I tried asking Jake (a former moderator) why he left TBT since he was one of the people who sent me a DM on Discord, but the message couldn’t go through because he didn’t share a common server.

One question about Discord. Why doesn’t it allow you to DM another member who doesn’t share a common server with you? I tried asking Jake (a former moderator) why he left TBT since he was one of the people who sent me a DM on Discord, but the message couldn’t go through because he didn’t share a common server.
I read it's s precaution if you left cause you didn't like the server, or if there were other problems. It's something you can toggle with.

Not sure if CN done this elsewhere, but does anyone remember when Cartoon Network aired the movie "The Iron Giant" for 24 hours straight.
It was back in 2002 (here in the US), but I read that they done it again that next year.

I remember falling asleep on one part of the film and waking up on that scene again later. I don't remember which scene it was, but it was pretty weird.
Scrolling though Youtube made me think/remember this for some reason.

Videos:

My stepfather is going in to get a part of one of his toes amputated. Hope they give him enough anesthesia.😟

How did I just find an Amazon giftcard in my emails unopened from March??? How stupid am I 🙃 at least it was still valid
Well, at least you found money you didn't realize you had. It's always a nice feeling. I remember finding $20 in a wallet I had as a prop. Probably had been in there for years lol.

Here’s some advice if you ever join Owlphibia: Do NOT ask if there is going to be a Gravity Falls channel. The mods on the server have been asked several times about this and gotten annoyed about it. I know that Gravity Falls may be the ancestor to all modern Disney Channel cartoons (Amphibia wouldn’t even existed without Gravity Falls), but the ones who run the server aren’t interested into it.
I have no interest joining. What about Wander over Yonder?

Normally I would be in the mood for Christmas but this year with all the stuff I have going on in my personal life I am just not feeling it. Its not because I hate Christmas or acting like the Grinch its just not as exciting when you have to deal with a lot of personal issues.

animal jam is fun! I sadly haven't found any other enthusiasts on it irl, and I don't wanna clutter tbt with threads about it.
I played it growing up and loved it! Haven’t played it for years now, but I remember loving the beta story missions, collecting all the animals in each areas catalogue?, the arcade and decorating and stuff!! Not sure how much they’ve changed now though.

Didn't feel like making another post for this in the happy thread, but I tested negative for COVID. It's finally gone, hooray!!

Thank you to everyone for the get-well wishes. I really appreciate it. 💚

Definitely going to get my COVID and flu shots this coming weekend.

I wish that I was more like my older siblings. They’re independent and not afraid to tackle a problem.

I have no interest joining. What about Wander over Yonder?
I just left the server, for the same reason as one of the reasons why I left TBT three years ago - to cut my social media addiction. No place on the internet is a better place for me than an Animal Crossing fansite.

Huzzah! I finally finished book #10 of The Wheel of Time series, Crossroads of Twilight. Now, onto book #11, Knife of Dreams. This was the last book Jordan wrote before he died and Sanderson took over.

I played it growing up and loved it! Haven’t played it for years now, but I remember loving the beta story missions, collecting all the animals in each areas catalogue?, the arcade and decorating and stuff!! Not sure how much they’ve changed now though.
If you mean Classic, it's changed quite a bit. Not sure how much it's changed, but it has. As for the one I play (Play Wild on mobile/desktop), it's DRASTICALLY different. for one, its 3D. for another thing, the adventures are nonexistent. They have events to help with lore instead. They also have dinosaurs, pet eggs that give you prizes (now unobtainable), a rewards calendar, a trading npc, potions that do things and more! I love this time of year on AJPW because of the Jamaaliday gifting tree, an item that allows you to gift other players. Valentines has a mailbox version of this too. The story is currently ongoing, and Greely (the wolf alpha, if you don't remember) has resigned from the Alphas, and not even the other alphas know why he quit. I'm hoping the Zios event sheds LIGHT on this, and doesn't keep us in the DARK.

If you mean Classic, it's changed quite a bit. Not sure how much it's changed, but it has. As for the one I play (Play Wild on mobile/desktop), it's DRASTICALLY different. for one, its 3D. for another thing, the adventures are nonexistent. They have events to help with lore instead. They also have dinosaurs, pet eggs that give you prizes (now unobtainable), a rewards calendar, a trading npc, potions that do things and more! I love this time of year on AJPW because of the Jamaaliday gifting tree, an item that allows you to gift other players. Valentines has a mailbox version of this too. The story is currently ongoing, and Greely (the wolf alpha, if you don't remember) has resigned from the Alphas, and not even the other alphas know why he quit. I'm hoping the Zios event sheds LIGHT on this, and doesn't keep us in the DARK.
Oh damn 😮 Maybe I'll make a new account and see how much its changed! I loved the adventures so that's sad to hear, that's cool to hear how the lore has evolved though! What is the main animal you play as?

Oh damn 😮 Maybe I'll make a new account and see how much its changed! I loved the adventures so that's sad to hear, that's cool to hear how the lore has evolved though! What is the main animal you play as?
I usually main my fox, but I'm currently liking my snow leopard. I try to log on every day, so if you make a new account, i'll look out for you! If you want, I could help give you a jumpstart and give you some of my stuff! I have way too much lol.

Back