Place your random thoughts.

There’s a category of animation called “Western Animation”, which are shows and films animated in North America, Europe, and Australia. Well, most western animation I watch is true western animation since most of the animation is done in California, which is from the Western United States.

In fact, I have a whole bunch of “western world, eastern world” puns where “western” refers to just only California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. Nowhere else.

Sometimes you try your best with your heatlh and no matter how hard you try you're going to experience problems. You have to do new treatments and change up things in order to get better results. What used to work before has to be changed it up. It sucks but thats just how it is. Having a healthy life is hard these days and sometimes you just need to have the right treatment from the doctor to help you so you don't have to go through it alone.

this pokemon tcg card has NO BUSINESS going as hard as it does
452035.jpg

Raihan out here living his best life fr

*Believe you hear your cellphone ringing.*
*Gets up. But then something hits you....*
*The cellphone is sitting on the table next to you because you're currently listening to music on it.*

Today was the first time I had a nose bleed. Not going to go into graphic detail, but I was showering and felt like there was snot but it was red. Then I had to get out and rinse my nose for a couple minutes over the sink. It was really gross. I think the reason why is because I blew my nose a lot for the past few days. It isn't something that's bothering me, but it's interesting.

Lowkey kinda scared to blow my nose.

Last edited:
My grandma (who usually watches true crime shows and stuff like Blue Bloods and NCIS) says she loves Real Housewives of New York lol.

I'm obsessed with this channel on youtube called Nohluhn (warning flashing images/lights/effects if you decide to look them up) and they make the coolest 2000s/2010s themed kpop edits with a dash of weirdcore. I'm not even very into kpop but THEIR EDITS ARE SO COOL I cannot stop watching them!

Harvey would’ve been a nice name if harvey weinstein hadn’t ruined it. It used to always remind me of rabbits.

Harvey would’ve been a nice name if harvey weinstein hadn’t ruined it. It used to always remind me of rabbits.
Wanna know a name that’s ruined by two people? Jeffrey. I would also argue that Timothy would forever be a damaged name too after reading more about the OKC Bombing (which I gained interest into reading about after the Sandy Hook Massacre and Jan 6 Insurrection), but that’s almost 30 years ago. But the Jan 6 attack resurfaced the haunting memories of that to some.

I just noticed that my little Nintendo 2DS is drifting. It is about 10 years old now so I guess it makes sense... unlike my Switch lite, who is much younger.

Back