• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Place your random thoughts.

The forum's been a lot more tame the past several years from my own experiences. Of course, I don't pay attention to everything that goes on, but yeah.

However, there's still instances where forum drama is bound to happen here. And that's just because no matter what you do, you can't completely eradicate negative human behaviors in any given community.

The forum's been a lot more tame the past several years from my own experiences. Of course, I don't pay attention to everything that goes on, but yeah.

However, there's still instances where forum drama is bound to happen here. And that's just because no matter what you do, you can't completely eradicate negative human behaviors in any given community.
Yep. This site still has negativity, and even if something gets better in one area, there’s always another area that goes wrong.

Anyway, new subject, or is it really “new”? I just watched the new episodes of Molly. Here’s what I have to say about each episode:

Carbon Zero Heroes - I loved how they acknowledge that saving the environment is harder than you think. While it is a good thing, our eco-friendly solutions aren’t practical, and just one person isn’t going to make a difference. You’ll need everybody on board. And you don’t have to reduce your carbon footprint completely. Just do what you can to save the environment (like you can still eat meat and use single-use plastics, but switch to renewable energy). One thing they didn’t mention though is that we need a carbon sink for all the carbon trapped in the Earth.

Davenport’s in Demise - it put more focus on how it’s hard for someone who was rich to lose their fortune, but I wish they put more focus on Biz-Mart and see how it won’t last long. In an age most industries are dying, it’s acceptable and encouraged to take backwards steps since the new industry that’s making everything obsolete is filled with corruption and has their problems. Maybe I should get a new portable DVD player, and make a DVD with 10 great episodes of Ghost and Molly McGee, so I can watch a new show on an old format.

I just gotta say I’m glad I didn’t join the site too much earlier. It would have been nice to have the NH launch collectable, but honestly I know back then I was immature and probably would have given a lot of negative contribution to the site because of how much worse my mental health was at the time and how I let it out. I knew about the site for a lot longer, but hadn’t joined, then I actually almost did join before NH launch.

Even though the N64 graphics look 'ugly' and 'outdated', there's something about them that I really like. The polygonal look of the games is charming and it's good to understand how revolutionary this system was in many ways, visuals included. Despite the fact that the 3DS versions of some of these games (example, Ocarina of Time) look more clean and polished, their N64 counterparts have a unique style that I really appreciate.
I think some of OOT/MM 3D is too bright, mostly MM, but OOT had it in a few areas. Especially the final boss but I shouldn’t even have to mention that. Meanwhile, I always felt like the void worlds on Mario 64 had a dreamlike feel due to the whole painting thing and vagueness of the environments, and the hazier N64 textures compliment that better. It’s probably unintentional anyway, but tbh, that’s just how the game feels these days. Especially after the whole Vaporwave movement. SM64DS looks great, but the vibe isn’t definitive SM64 vibe for me.

I know a lot of people dunk on vaporwave, but I still love it unironically.

i woke up with 'i can't live if living is without you' in my head and i really don't know where i got it from and it's annoyingg

Does anyone here know good sticker paper to print on? I just wanna print some of my designs and stick em on my sketchbooks, but if there’s a particularly reliable brand I’ll go for that.

I’m just realizing that in Animal Crossing games, you never see the sun on normal occasions but you can almost always see the moon.

I thought of something silly.

When Christmas comes, I’d swap some of the carols with American patriotic songs. Examples:
  • Jingle Bells becomes Yankee Doodle
  • Deck the Halls becomes This Land is My Land
  • O Christmas Tree becomes America the Beautiful
  • We Wish You a Merry Christmas becomes My Country Tis of Thee
And let’s never forget The Star Spangled Banner.

Oh, and what’s so Christmas-y about “Baby it’s cold outside”?

We Wish You a Merry Christmas becomes My Country Tis of Thee
every time I hear about "my country tis of thee" I think of this image hehe
475b0c2abfe875fbcbc826ac90d6b4f7.jpg

when i was in the car with with my sister last night, i wanted to know if ducks quack at each other to communicate because i heard that cats use non verbal communication when talking with other cats, but i forgot the word for quacking and so i said “do ducks duck at each other to communicate?”

Know what time it is now? It’s time for activity increase! Me included!

Omg… people speedrun jetpack joyride and i shouldnt be so surprised 😭

edit: I rarely show my gobbo side on this site, but i gotta share this. I feel like i (playfully) gaslit my boyfriend into liking “chop me up” by jt. He used to say it was the worst song on that album but i have shown him the light with memes. He bumped his rating of it on rateyourmusic from a 2/5 to a 4/5 im proud
that song all the exaggerated swagger of a douche in over his head. Its hilarious. I love it

Last edited:
since I made that thread asking about whether or not people imagine a voice in their head when they read text, I'm now wondering what kind of voice people imagine when reading stuff that I write? 🤔

Back