Place your random thoughts.

I went to YouTube, and was reminded of Sponge's "Plowed". Great song.

EDIT: Whoa, I've seen the album cover of Rotting Piñata a bunch of times in the past, but I don't think I ever noticed that the colored things in the background were actually scattered candy corn!

Last edited:
I cannot believe I even have this picture saved. I have so many train pictures, lol. I was on a train trip and these two men were dressed up in these mascot suits. They only wore the suits during smoke breaks when the train would stop and they’d entertain the fellow passengers. It was hilarious but cool at the same time. I’ve never actually seen “furries” in real life, but these two men were a nice first impression. The few kids on the train loved them.

A3DF5414-EF64-407D-A2BB-87766672F094.jpeg

I was hoping for Mario Kart 9 as well, but with 48 tracks being added to MK8 DX for only $25 I'm honestly really happy for that. Looks like I need to start playing MK8 again to shake off the rust in time for the DLC!
The only thing that surprised in that Direct was:

1. New Mario Strikers game
2. Kirby reminding me so much of Mario Odyssey in a good way (I never played a Kirby game before, but this is looking impressive)
3. Earthbound coming to SNES Online (Sadly no Mother 3 but oh well)

I've noticed that sometimes I just don't get any notifications that threads have been bumped up with new replies (it's only when I look through the forum list that I find out).

I cannot believe I even have this picture saved. I have so many train pictures, lol. I was on a train trip and these two men were dressed up in these mascot suits. They only wore the suits during smoke breaks when the train would stop and they’d entertain the fellow passengers. It was hilarious but cool at the same time. I’ve never actually seen “furries” in real life, but these two men were a nice first impression. The few kids on the train loved them.

View attachment 429650
I'd like to show you something, but I can wait until you're online.

View attachment 429650
So there's this convention that existed mostly for people that got to "rowdy" and kicked out of other conventions. Plus there was a saboteur intentionally wrecking crap.

Would you feel like reacting to a video?
-removed

Last edited:
Thinking of maybe typing like this from now on (if not all of the time, then at least occasionally).

Also, I'm kind of thirsty right now.

Last edited:
Interesting. I don't think I've heard of or taken that test, so I might just do so if it's available over the internet (just for the fun of it). A few days ago I actually retook a MBTI test and I got the same thing as I've been getting for the last few years (I used to get INTJ in the beginning, but now I just get INFJ. It's questionable whether all those results are accurate though).

I’ve heard those tests are highly inaccurate. It’s more accurate to look at cognitive functions. I’m pretty sure I’m an ENFP. I’ve actually gotten that result, but the cognitive functions match up, as well.
I agree that they can be very inaccurate, especially for someone like myself who is autistic, because those tests try to say "these are the jobs you would be really good at!" an then they include jobs that would be nearly impossible for me to do bc of my limitations lol

I'm looking through all my flipnotes on FS3D and there are sooooo many drawings I did that I didn't show off in that one post I made in my art thread. so I'm about to flood my art thread with probably 40+ flipnote drawings that I actually really like.

Someone please tell me that temporarily dyeing the blond half of my hair pink for Valentine's Day is a terrible idea.

Do it do it do it!!! That'll be so fun 🥰 not a terrible idea at all

afterall pink is the best colour!!

Back