• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Place your random thoughts.

is it safe to have two consoles plugged into the same tv? i have my switch plugged into my tv but i also want to plug my wii into the same tv at the same time. i heard even if the consoles are off, energy is still circulating in the outlets, i don’t want to accidentally start a fire

is it safe to have two consoles plugged into the same tv? i have my switch plugged into my tv but i also want to plug my wii into the same tv at the same time. i heard even if the consoles are off, energy is still circulating in the outlets, i don’t want to accidentally start a fire
It's absolutely fine. I don't think I've ever had only one console plugged into a TV - not even back in the 90s. 😂

So I found another forum that’s relatively active. It’s a travel forum, so I’ve decided to join and it uses the same layout as TBT. I’m just waiting for my account to be approved. The wait sucks, but it can’t be more than a few hours, lol.

1644328465193.png

two pink pave feathers.......... extremely loud crying

A dog peed on me at work today. Right on my leg.

I can't say this is the first, or second, or possibly even the third time this has happened.

Lmao, got to love how Imgur kept giving me an error when I tried to upload my images, yet when I subscribe to them for money I can suddenly upload my images. They just want my money, I guess (I can always unsubscribe later).

Lmao, got to love how Imgur kept giving me an error when I tried to upload my images, yet when I subscribe to them for money I can suddenly upload my images. They just want my money, I guess (I can always unsubscribe later).

I've lost count of how many images I've uploaded two or three of by accident because Imgur kept having errors. Really, they're just making it so more of their server space needs to be used for no good reason because I can't be bothered to delete all of them.

One of my moms and I are boycotting Spotify in favor of other apps. For music we’re moving over to Tidal (which is basically just Spotify with much better audio quality), and Stitcher for podcasts. Stitcher has most of my favorite podcasts, so the change isn’t too jarring either.

Why do I feel like there’s going to be a burst of activity once the forum maintenance is over with everyone coming on here at once? 🙃

I just signed in today and this website is still accessible, which must mean that the update is over. Well, so far I have noticed two different things: One is the "similar threads" feature that appears on the bottom of threads in the Brewster's Cafe subforum (this doesn't seem to apply to The Basement though. EDIT: Never mind, it actually does as well. It just isn't as prominent). The other is the "post reply" box and its appearance. It actually now reminds me of the box from the other forum that I utilize (including the little magnifying glass & piece of paper icon that serves as the preview button).

Last edited:
Back