• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

my shoulder really hurts

i can't wait until october! my favorite tv shows are premiering their new seasons that month and im excited ;v;

I can actually see symbols and emojis and stuff on this computer it's weird.. so colorful

i'm just so ****ing like annoyed right now for no reason really
i think i'm just so tired of 1. having to prove EVERYTHING to people and 2. everyone getting offended or annoyed with me at every little minuscule mother ****ing thing POSSIBLE. like, i'm just SO over it. i don't even know why i'm fuming right now i just am. my mood was literally 100 and then right after :lemon: i just ****ing got so ANNOYED

Sometimes I want to go fast forward to the next day and skip sleep altogether. Not because I look forward to it, but just an inner desire to feel productive.

today has been such a roller coaster of emotions. how exhausting

eeeh if i go to that gamestop today i'm gonna pick the game up still i think, i miss HHD and i want the sweet large items

I managed to rule the basement... For now.
I already know that the basement will be full of replies by the time I wake up :3

can i possibly mess up my sleep hours any more i don't know let's find out

Man, how am I going to finish all three of my characters houses in acnl, while patiently waiting for drokmar to come back to make my road designs ;-;
(Finally going to a peaceful slumber, I better not see the basement stuffed with replies)

Back