• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Place your random thoughts.

I am really seasick because instead of sailing today we went in the motorboat

there were 10 foot waves

We swamped the boat

We had to use the elephant gage to make all the water get out

At the end I was freezing cold, shivering, and about to throw up from getting rocked back and forth.

I am really seasick because instead of sailing today we went in the motorboat

there were 10 foot waves

We swamped the boat

We had to use the elephant gage to make all the water get out

At the end I was freezing cold, shivering, and about to throw up from getting rocked back and forth.

I remember a field trip we had in 7th or 8th grade(?) where we went out to sea...damn near everyone got seasick and started throwing up. I managed to not throw up by laying on my tum. Awful experience...I definitely don't have sea legs.:(

if something could just go right between us once that would be great..

Maybe I should just get a signature from ariane cause no one else makes good ones (that are in her type of style or better)

Last edited:
I'm so happy with the variety in Pok?mon Black 2, it makes team building so much fun compared to previous games.

where is justin i've been back for like 2 weeks i miss his incredibly canadian presence

Back