• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Place your random thoughts.

SO TIRED
i was up all night with my boyfreind passing out candy to kids and getting all the items i wanted from acnl.

THERE'S A GUY OUTSIDE MY HOUSE WHO'S SINGING HARDCORE METAL MUSIC AND IDK WHAT TO DO
IT'S 11 AT NIGHT.

I don't know why people want to voice chat with me on Xbox whenever I play. I'm not always feeling up to it and would rather play some games where we don't talk. I don't say much anyways so I don't really get it. It could be a need to hear my reaction to have a good time, they feel they need human interaction to enjoy the game, or something.

"Driving in heavy rain makes me fear for my life" is not a valid excuse to stay home from work, but it should be.

"Driving in heavy rain makes me fear for my life" is not a valid excuse to stay home from work, but it should be.

Totally! Not only we can't see where we're going, but aquaplanning is freaking scary as well.

Last edited:
Back