• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pixel~Universe

robo.samurai

Bells
most of you should remember a thread on here some time ago from crakgenius (my dad) called pixel universe! I still have all the Homestar runner and sonic designs so why not sell them!

Homestar Runner!:

homestar.jpg

homestar runner designs are 50k for the entire set or 16k for 1!

sonic:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>sonic and eggman</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sonic_set_1.jpg
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>tails,tails doll,knuckles, and shadow</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sonic_set_2.jpg
</div> 297k for all sonic designs

<big>IMPORTANT!!!:</big> not open due to wifi malfunctions!fixed!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>requests</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
1.#Garret = IDK what those are called.
2.the JJ = Naruto shirt
</div>

next set: Mario!!!!!!!!

wanna work for pixel universe? apply here!
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>application</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Q1.why do you want to work for pixel universe?
Q2.do you go on ACCF often?
Q3.have you ever sold patterns on ACCF?
Q4.does your wifi usually work?</div>

Seems like a good shop. Pretty good designs and looks like you put a lot of effort.

Zexion said:
Seems like a good shop. Pretty good designs and looks like you put a lot of effort.
lol more effort put in from my dad who made these. he quit so now I can sell em'! :gyroidsideways:

#Garrett said:
robo.samurai said:
#Garrett said:
robo.samurai said:
now taking requests!
Any of these
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
sx251w.png

ohjdj.png

nyfaly.png

2j4wvnq.png

2la7uk5.png

2z5udf9.png

2efqs1s.png

2wecoe1.png

nvwm4h.png
</div>
sure I should have it done in 4-7 days
Ownage, do one first I'll see if I like it okay?
ok I still haven't started lol. I was working on some mario designs

I remember ur dad.. He sold me some easter patterns.

Anyways make me a naruto shirt.

Back