PIPPY'S ULTIMATE SERVICE!

pippy1

Bells
PIPPYS'S ULTIMATE SERVICE! :D

welome to my service.here i do things to help out people with their town and accf life.what do i do you may ask well this is what i do:
pick weeds
plant trees,fruit trees and/or money trees
plant flowers
get ppl things(for example someone asks for a egg couch so ill tt and get if for them)
give people money money(minimum 10k-maximum 10mill)
and if theres anything else u want me to do then plz post or PM me

TOWN SERVICE
if you need me to do to help you out then just ask.ill pull weeds for you, plant flowers if you want me to and plant fruit,money or plain trees, if you need me to do anything else thats not not on the list then plz tell me.the cost is 5k per thing done!pretty cheap dont you thing?! :D

ITEM SERVICE
if there is an event item you want me to get then post.the event item ill be getting for ppl is an item from the xmas theme,easter theme,halloween theme and anything else from over events.the cost per item is 3k. if theres a particular item u want then tell me or if you want a suprise item from any event then just tell me =P

MONEY SERVICE
are you low on cash?do you want to get 500k in 5 mins?then this is the right service for you!ill give money to people who would like money.if you
a.want to be greedy and keep it all or...
b.split it in half with me
then just tell me.the cost is free!

HOW TO ORDER FOR SERVICE
ok this is wat u gtta post:
you name
your town
your fc

what you want me to do
date when to do it
remember to dont do this this or i might not no wat u want and cancel your order.

ok heres some rules:
1.if you be mean to me and you ordered for some service then ur request will be canceled
2.is you be mean to anyone else in this thread then ill cancel your request if u have one
3.if you cancel your request then it canceled for GOOD! and you will have to request all over again
4.ill be accepting only 2 ppl in my town at the time

MY TOWN RULES!
1.dont steal anything
2.dont pick flower or run over saplings
3.no swearing without permission from me
4.no sexual talk!

hope u like my service and i made a poll on which service u like the best

SERVICE STATUS:CLOSED
post below your requestes and ill update soon

REQUESTS:
chibz-pave items

Do you think you could help me get some Pave items?

I hear the event is all just guessing games and I might not get the whole set. I love the color of my Pave lamp and I hope the whole set is like that!

Chibz said:

I hear the event is all just guessing games and I might not get the whole set. I love the color of my Pave lamp and I hope the whole set is like that!
kk ill help you out but i cant go on my wii and i might not be on till sunday my time.ill PM u when u can come to my town to pick up the items

pippy1 said:
Chibz said:

kk ill help you out but i cant go on my wii and i might not be on till sunday my time.ill PM u when u can come to my town to pick up the items
Awesome. Sunday sounds great. Thanks for the help.

Back