• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Pinwheel Collectible { CLOSED }

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of these were given out? I had been thinking that over time I might be able to save up enough TBT to get one, but seeing how long you have been seeking one I am beginning to think no one will ever sell them.

How many of these were given out? I had been thinking that over time I might be able to save up enough TBT to get one, but seeing how long you have been seeking one I am beginning to think no one will ever sell them.

I wonder the same and tried to look in Lassy's guide to see if it was posted anywhere (in replies, etc.) but was unsuccessful. I don't think too many??? and the biggest challenge of buying a Pinwheel collectible is, well, to find someone selling it. XD

We will one day get it, yes? :D :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope ya find one soon! :)

Thank you! /tear/ missing cake spot, wot~!?

I gave one to a friend hehe.
I'm looking for fill it back again with a 10th cake but I've just been giving away bells this week lol.

Ohhh~ So super nice! Hopefully you'll find one soon. :)

Jav makin' it rain on TBT this week
8Tglbb1.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh~ So super nice! Hopefully you'll find one soon. :)

Jav makin' it rain on TBT this week
8Tglbb1.jpg

I'm actually planning on doing one today tbh haha.
Might change the rules a bit though bc there's been an explosion of "be post #" in the past few days lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back