Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Shooting Star Plush
Shooting Star Plush
Shooting Star Plush
Shooting Star Plush
Shooting Star Plush
Feedback
100% (201) +
Kind of bummed it's come to this but I fear I truly have just run out of luck on TBT 🥹

Anyway, buying a pink hyacinth!! 🌸 let me know the date and your price!! Or if you have any collectibles you're looking for that I can maybe help with! ✨

thank you for the support aaa, i’ve gotten the pink hyacinths i needed!! locking this thread for now, but may look in the future if i earn enough to buy and give to friends 🥹🌸

Last edited:
Kind of bummed it's come to this but I fear I truly have just run out of luck on TBT 🥹

Anyway, buying a pink hyacinth!! 🌸 let me know the date and your price!! Or if you have any collectibles you're looking for that I can maybe help with! ✨

Hey @skarmoury ! Looking at the numbers, I believe there are currently 19 of these at the moment and haven’t seen one sold yet so I would probably price one for 500 speculatively since we are only halfway through the event (not sure how many more will be created). Due to this, I will offer you one at the Master Rule rate at 250 TBT! How does that sound to you? :D

Hey @skarmoury ! Looking at the numbers, I believe there are currently 19 of these at the moment and haven’t seen one sold yet so I would probably price one for 500 speculatively since we are only halfway through the event (not sure how many more will be created). Due to this, I will offer you one at the Master Rule rate at 250 TBT! How does that sound to you? :D
yes please! i’ll take it at 250 tbt! any message is okay, i’ll send the tbt :]

ima try to grow one, if I do , it's yours 😤
u just lemme know….. the price….. 👀 but fr tho u have been too kind pls keep it if u want/need it ……. 🥹

yes please! i’ll take it at 250 tbt! any message is okay, i’ll send the tbt :]

u just lemme know….. the price….. 👀 but fr tho u have been too kind pls keep it if u want/need it ……. 🥹

Just sent it your way and pleasure like always! Enjoy the Pink Hyacinth! :D

it would be! for free ! if i grow one anyways xP
NO i will chuck TBT at u this is a threat !! but fr i hope you grow you desired hybrids tonight U DESERVE IT (you have been flourishing the tbt art market…. thank u…) 🥹🫶

NO i will chuck TBT at u this is a threat !! but fr i hope you grow you desired hybrids tonight U DESERVE IT (you have been flourishing the tbt art market…. thank u…) 🥹🫶
I would've used the bonk reaction if it was still here !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back