Pineapple on Pizza~ Delicious or Gross?

Pineapple on Pizza~Delicious or Disgusting?

• Delicious!

Votes: 28 45.9%
  • meh

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • DISGUSTING

Votes: 21 34.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted meh as I’ll eat any kind of pizza including pizza with pineapples on it, but it’s not something I usually go for when ordering a pizza.

So, it?s time again for me to defend my life choices.

Pineapple is my FAVORITE pizza topping I will fite u

I personally find pineapple on pizza is only good depending on how the pizza is made (sauce, crust composition, etc.) and if one of the toppings is savory alongside it like canadian bacon or ham. With the right setup, pineapple is actually quite delicious on a pizza in my opinion! :)

Used to think it was bad but I ended up tasting it and honestly it's pretty good. :p

Honestly, the combination of something sweet on a savory pizza is 10/10
Plus, pineapple doesn't dissolve when u put it in the over either, and it has a nice texture to it.

I have tried and liked some pizzas which break with tradition: like one with spinach leaves and feta cheese; a Margherita (sp) one, with no tomato sauce but an oil-based sauce, along with grilled chicken, diced tomato, and fresh basil. When it comes to a pizza with pineapple, I like it with ham. They go well together. I just don?t want anything more that would clash with the pineapple.

I only like meat on pizza. Like chicken, meatball, or sausage. Pineapples are fruits, not meat.

Whenever me and my husband order pineapple on pizza, we also order jalapenos on it. The sweet, spicy, savory combo is great! Although we do also like the traditional pineapple+ham combo. I find that pineapple goes pretty good with bacon too!

Whenever me and my husband order pineapple on pizza, we also order jalapenos on it. The sweet, spicy, savory combo is great! Although we do also like the traditional pineapple+ham combo. I find that pineapple goes pretty good with bacon too!

All those sound like weird pregananant food lmao

Speaking of pineapple—have a pineapple cheesecake sometime. Years ago, I made one which had small pineapple pieces throughout much of the batter; some of the juice throughout; and a graham cracker crust. It was terrific. (I know—this is pizza!)

I only like meat on pizza. Like chicken, meatball, or sausage. Pineapples are fruits, not meat.

wow, not even onions, peppers, olives, or such?

It's disgusting, an insult, and a personal attempt on my life.

ilu 2 tom

- - - Post Merge - - -

Speaking of pineapple—have a pineapple cheesecake sometime. Years ago, I made one which had small pineapple pieces throughout much of the batter; some of the juice throughout; and a graham cracker crust. It was terrific. (I know—this is pizza!)

please stop. I love everything about this and it's too late (early?) to be wanting something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back