• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Phyllis and Resseti?

Animal Crossing Rocks

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Has anyone else noticed that Phyllis at the post office is actually NICER in New Leaf? Can't believe I'm saying this but I kinda miss old Phyllis lol. Also, until I get the surveilance center, I kinda miss Resseti lol. He and I have had a love/hate relationship over the past 8 years lol. I remember the first time I met him. I was soo scared to see him lol. The music in the Gamecube version that played during that didn't help either lol.

Yeah, Phyllis seems not as mean as she used to be. Back then, she was like ice cold. Now she's just cold. Lol. I haven't gotten resseti yet because i'm still actually scared of him. :p I remember in wild world, I was stuck talking to him for about 10 minutes, and accidentally turned my game off, so I had to endure another 10 minutes with him. :[

In the same vein, Blathers seems a bit less...dorky, and he doesn't freak out at bugs as much. Maybe he's working on his fear?

Maybe people complained to Nintendo about Blathers being too talkative and scared? I dunno. I didn't quite realize it that much when I was younger, but I like the flawed Phyllis and the angered Ressetti lol. Hopefully I will get Ressetti back, but I wanna see what it is like to not have him first lol. Yea Phyllis is just cold now.

I thought Phyllis seemed a little more level headed last night. Not that I mind. I like her not chewing me out for mailing letters at night. ANd thank HEAVENS blathers doesn't blather anymore. That was annoying.

I miss Blathers' anecdotes. Now he just says the same thing every time. T_T

It's not even like you have less text to click though either. He still says a bunch of stuff, but instead of it being funny and interesting, he's just repetitive and dull.. =< Poor Blathers got stripped of his personality. T_T

I noticed Tom Nook is nicer as well. Maybe because we are the mayor everyone is sucking up to us now?

I thought Phyllis seemed a little more level headed last night. Not that I mind. I like her not chewing me out for mailing letters at night. ANd thank HEAVENS blathers doesn't blather anymore. That was annoying.

I LOVE Blathers now :) He is efficient! I hated his rambling.

I thought Phyllis was a ***** last night haha told me not to let the door hit me on the way out or something.

Lol. I kinda miss Blathers babble, but at least I don't feel guilt for not even reading his text anymore lol. He doesn't even make comments about his sleeping through the day. :/ I am happy that it is more efficient in the donating process, but I somewhat like his little fun facts.

That's strange. I would have thought they would have kept old characters personalities the same. Hopefully shes still fairly rude :p

Everyone is different. My cranky and snooty villagers aren't cranky or snooty. Everyone's too freakin nice in this game. Part of the charm of AC was getting yelled at randomly sometimes :/

I'm suprised by how many people hated Blathers' rambling, I loved it :( I'm sad that he just says the same thing every time you donate...It's not the same.

You don't need the surveillance place to get ressetti. Just turn off your game :D

Maybe they have gone to therapy since City Folk. That or they don't want to upset the mayor. I wouldn't imagine Phyllis be rude to someone with more authority over her.

Back