• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Petition Forum Error

Wildflower

🍓
Bells
Switch
5418-3277-0215
Tasty Cake
hey everyone, i have a question regarding the petition forum.
so around Tuesday one of my villagers gave me one to get signatures on, i didn't play yesterday because i was busy and today i open ACNL and its still in my inventory. i think it's no biggie so i collect the sigs. i forgot who asked for it, and i talked to all my villagers and nobody brought it up.

now it's just stuck in my inventory and idk what to do. does anyone know what to do?

hey everyone, i have a question regarding the petition forum.
so around Tuesday one of my villagers gave me one to get signatures on, i didn't play yesterday because i was busy and today i open ACNL and its still in my inventory. i think it's no biggie so i collect the sigs. i forgot who asked for it, and i talked to all my villagers and nobody brought it up.

now it's just stuck in my inventory and idk what to do. does anyone know what to do?
You should be able to trash it I think, will it let you?

Here are some other possible options. Been a minute since I’ve played NL so sorry if these aren’t possible:

-Have Reese dispose of it.
- Have a furniture item trash can inside of your home opposed to the PWP trashcan.
- Attach it to a letter to a villager and send it.

Back