personality you wouldn't mind having multiple of

i'm the opposite, only one double bothers that much me and that's a lazy double. that's because Biskit is my absolute favourite so i need him to be special in my town haha. lazy is actually my favourite personality though.

I am planning on an extra normal and cranky in my village. One each of the other personalities.

I love normals, because they're easy to deal with. There are just a few crankies I love, which is why inviting is good. I like the lazy personality, but one at a time is enough.

any personality besides peppy, jock and normal. whew! i don't hate those personalities but they get tiring real fast, especially the peppies and jocks.

Right now I have 2 smugs (Zell, Raymond) and 2 normals (Dora, Molly). Normally I would have 2 lazies and 2 normals but this is just how it happened.

Normal, Snooty, Cranky, or Uchi. I would also consider lazy if they didn't talk about bugs and talked more about food and sleeping.

I swear they exaggerated Jocks and now they only talk about muscles. While I like Peppys, I feel like having more than one in this game might be a bit extreme.

I want one of each personality on my island at the very least, but because there are 2 extra slots my 2 double personalities are gonna be lazy and smug!

I don't think I could take having multiple peppies or jocks but tbh I don't yet know what to pick among the other types since they are a bit different than before and I haven't gotten to know them that well yet. I have 2 lazies and 3 crankies atm but that's just because those individual villagers happen to be my favorites - dialogue wise I'm not sure if they're the best to have multiples of either. the cranky dialogue is getting old real fast for sure.

Normal, Snooty, Cranky, or Uchi. I would also consider lazy if they didn't talk about bugs and talked more about food and sleeping.

I swear they exaggerated Jocks and now they only talk about muscles. While I like Peppys, I feel like having more than one in this game might be a bit extreme.

where did the bug craze even come from? lmaooo it was so random!
and yes, the jocks are so exaggerated, when sitting, when crafting, when buying, when there's a fishing event... etc

Definitely smug. I'm planning on having 3 I love them sm. I also ended up having two jocks and 3 normals but I'm trying to kick one of the normals out hhhhhh

i have 4 lazies (sherb, pudge, zucker and clay) and i feel like i need more variety but i at the same time im keeping them forever on my island lmao

jocks are the funniest personality imo, but I wouldn't mind having more smugs, they're walking memes and I love it

I have two lazy villagers and two normal villagers. Lolly and June get on great and it's really cute. Clay made Papi mad and then he was stomping around in a huff. Not sure if any of the other personalities are more compatible!

I have an extra peppy and lazy, because I have emotional attachments to both Bob and Zucker so I couldn’t choose just one, and I have irl plushies of Rosie and Bunnie so I thought it’d be cute to have them both in-game too 😋

Pretty much all the ones apart from Jock and Peppy, both of these feel like caricatures and more than one would result in carbon copies.

Back