• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

personality you wouldn't mind having multiple of

i'm the opposite, only one double bothers that much me and that's a lazy double. that's because Biskit is my absolute favourite so i need him to be special in my town haha. lazy is actually my favourite personality though.

I am planning on an extra normal and cranky in my village. One each of the other personalities.

I love normals, because they're easy to deal with. There are just a few crankies I love, which is why inviting is good. I like the lazy personality, but one at a time is enough.

any personality besides peppy, jock and normal. whew! i don't hate those personalities but they get tiring real fast, especially the peppies and jocks.

Right now I have 2 smugs (Zell, Raymond) and 2 normals (Dora, Molly). Normally I would have 2 lazies and 2 normals but this is just how it happened.

Normal, Snooty, Cranky, or Uchi. I would also consider lazy if they didn't talk about bugs and talked more about food and sleeping.

I swear they exaggerated Jocks and now they only talk about muscles. While I like Peppys, I feel like having more than one in this game might be a bit extreme.

Peppy or Normal since most of my dreamies are either one of those personalities

I want one of each personality on my island at the very least, but because there are 2 extra slots my 2 double personalities are gonna be lazy and smug!

I don't think I could take having multiple peppies or jocks but tbh I don't yet know what to pick among the other types since they are a bit different than before and I haven't gotten to know them that well yet. I have 2 lazies and 3 crankies atm but that's just because those individual villagers happen to be my favorites - dialogue wise I'm not sure if they're the best to have multiples of either. the cranky dialogue is getting old real fast for sure.

Normal, Snooty, Cranky, or Uchi. I would also consider lazy if they didn't talk about bugs and talked more about food and sleeping.

I swear they exaggerated Jocks and now they only talk about muscles. While I like Peppys, I feel like having more than one in this game might be a bit extreme.

where did the bug craze even come from? lmaooo it was so random!
and yes, the jocks are so exaggerated, when sitting, when crafting, when buying, when there's a fishing event... etc

Definitely smug. I'm planning on having 3 I love them sm. I also ended up having two jocks and 3 normals but I'm trying to kick one of the normals out hhhhhh

i have 4 lazies (sherb, pudge, zucker and clay) and i feel like i need more variety but i at the same time im keeping them forever on my island lmao

jocks are the funniest personality imo, but I wouldn't mind having more smugs, they're walking memes and I love it

I have two lazy villagers and two normal villagers. Lolly and June get on great and it's really cute. Clay made Papi mad and then he was stomping around in a huff. Not sure if any of the other personalities are more compatible!

I have an extra peppy and lazy, because I have emotional attachments to both Bob and Zucker so I couldn’t choose just one, and I have irl plushies of Rosie and Bunnie so I thought it’d be cute to have them both in-game too 😋

Pretty much all the ones apart from Jock and Peppy, both of these feel like caricatures and more than one would result in carbon copies.

Back