persona 5 fans ??

nanamii

ლ
Bells
New Leaf Token
ok ,, i love persona 5 and i want to know if we can talk about itt // (*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡

I love the Persona series... well a lot of Atlus'stuff in general. I've started playing Persona 5... but I've since been distracted with NieR Automata and ACNL :p

l o v e i t
ive played it through 3 times with nearly 300 hrs
the soundtrack is amazing as always
honestly, shoji meguro is GODLY

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT IS PERFECTION

I have spent over 100 hours on my first play through and I can't get enough of it! Sadly I can't really play much since I work a lot and a lot of other games have been coming out that are just as good. Persona 5 is a game that is not only enjoyable, but can really teach you valuable lessons that you should incorporate into your life. It's made me a better person overall and has motivated me tremendously!

I don't own the game myself but I'm watching NicoB's playthrough of it! I love it sooo much! I'm lucky I was able to play P4 and P3 (emulators rock)

I don't own the game myself but I'm watching NicoB's playthrough of it! I love it sooo much! I'm lucky I was able to play P4 and P3 (emulators rock)
i'm watching NicoB's playthrough as well
his persona LP's are my favourite <3

i'm watching NicoB's playthrough as well
his persona LP's are my favourite <3

He's so funny lol and his edits are top notch. I've also been watching his Ace Attorney and Kingdom Heart's lps as well.

I love the Persona series... well a lot of Atlus'stuff in general. I've started playing Persona 5... but I've since been distracted with NieR Automata and ACNL :p

I'm the other way around. I started to play NieR: Automata and then got distracted by Persona 5... Followed by Persona Q... Followed by Persona 5 again.

A friend introduced me to the Persona series, and it has slowly began to consume me. I can't get enough of it

P3 Dancing, P5 Dancing and PQ2 have also been announced ;-; I believe there was also something about an upcoming anime. All we need now is P5 Arena (because at this point I doubt Atlus will revisit P1 or P2)

Last edited:
I'm the other way around. I started to play NieR: Automata and then got distracted by Persona 5... Followed by Persona Q... Followed by Persona 5 again.

P3 Dancing, P5 Dancing and PQ2 have also been announced ;-; All we need now is P5 Arena

I forgot that I had Persona Q until I saw the announcement of Persona Q2. I really need to step up my Persona game lol

Gonna be honest here, I wish Yusuke was a viable romance option for the protagonist. I could not stop laughing at his naivete.

Last edited:
Back