• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Perfect Pear, Christmas Candy

Hey @Sarah3 ! Is your trade offer still open on your Pink Heart Balloon and still looking for a Coconut? If so, I can do a 1:1 trade with you to help you out. :) How does that sound?

Hey @Sarah3 ! Is your trade offer still open on your Pink Heart Balloon and still looking for a Coconut? If so, I can do a 1:1 trade with you to help you out. :) How does that sound?
Hey MasterM64! :) Are you able to add maybe 200 TBT with the coconut? I'm valuing the heart balloons a bit more than the island fruit.

Hey MasterM64! :) Are you able to add maybe 200 TBT with the coconut? I'm valuing the heart balloons a bit more than the island fruit.

Hey Sarah! I would be open if we meet in the middle at me adding 100 TBT. How does that sound? :)

Back