Perfect fruits?

Bizhiins

smol bean
Bells
How rare is it to come across perfect fruits naturally in your town, and where do you find them?
I just had a villager ask me for a perfect fruit, so I walked around town looking at my fruit trees thinking, ?if they asked me, there must be one in town right now!?. I wasn?t able to find one, though, and although I have a wide variety of fruit trees in my town (lemon, cherry, orange, mango, pear, and peach) I don?t recall ever seeing a perfect fruit and I?ve been playing about two years now! Any advice?

You usually start out with just one perfect fruit in your town. You have to plant that and then grow trees from that. Whatever your native fruit is, that's the only perfect fruit you can grow.

You usually start out with just one perfect fruit in your town. You have to plant that and then grow trees from that. Whatever your native fruit is, that's the only perfect fruit you can grow.

Ahh okay I see. So if my native plants are cherries I can only get perfect cherries? If I want other perfect fruit I have to have someone give it to me?

I just started a new town, and had one perfect fruit. In my first town I SOLD the first perfect fruit I found! Haha, so I'm guessing you start out with one. You sadly can't grow perfect fruit trees that aren't your town fruit.

Last edited:
Ahh okay I see. So if my native plants are cherries I can only get perfect cherries? If I want other perfect fruit I have to have someone give it to me?

Yes, someone else has to give the other perfect fruit to you. Although sometimes you'll get one in the mail from a villager. But it'll be easier to buy it from people here. Just remember not to try to plant it in your town because it'll just turn into a regular tree and be wasted. I like to give my villagers perfect fruit for when they request fruit :) it helps your friendship level

Is your native fruit cherries?

Yes it is! But I?ve been browsing for perfect cherries on my trees and still haven?t found one :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, someone else has to give the other perfect fruit to you. Although sometimes you'll get one in the mail from a villager. But it'll be easier to buy it from people here. Just remember not to try to plant it in your town because it'll just turn into a regular tree and be wasted. I like to give my villagers perfect fruit for when they request fruit :) it helps your friendship level

Oh wow I didn?t know planting a different perfect fruit wouldn?t give you a perfect fruit tree. I?m glad you told me that I probably would have wasted it :eek:

I’m sure you’ll be able to find someone on here who would be willing to give you some perfect cherries. Unfortunatly, I don’t have any, though.

If you accidentally sold them you can buy them on here. I like to horde different types of perfect fruit and give my villagers the perfect fruit version when they ask for regular fruit :3

ayeee
i have some i use for deco that i don't mind giving up! just lmk if you want them & i'll give them to you for free

ayeee
i have some i use for deco that i don't mind giving up! just lmk if you want them & i'll give them to you for free

Hey that would be great :) what kinds do you have? I think I?m getting another order from you on a different thread here so you could just throw them in with that order . I thinks I?m getting some furniture from you also!

Hey that would be great :) what kinds do you have? I think I’m getting another order from you on a different thread here so you could just throw them in with that order . I thinks I’m getting some furniture from you also!
I literally hoard all the dang fruit just in case something like this happens so um...all of them? I've also been gifted a infinite perfect peach and apple basket the other day so yeah!
And that would be neat omg

Back