• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need perfect fruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi155

“I want to go home and rethink my life”
Bells
Switch
6929-4509-7861
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Feedback
100% (7) +
Does anyone have any perfect fruits? I already have perfect pears but I need every other perfect fruit. There needs to be at least two of all of them so that they’re in a basket.

Does anyone have any perfect fruits? I already have perfect pears but I need every other perfect fruit. There needs to be at least two of all of them so that they’re in a basket.
i have some perfect peaches if you need a full bucket!

Ok I’ll open the gates

sorry lol had to make it quick i was just getting ready to get a bus but have a nice day!

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone else have any perfect fruits?

Hi there, Are you in need of perfect apples and cherries? Im pretty sure I have both, I may possibly have other fruits as well. One thing I know for certain is I have like 3 full stacks of perfect apples right now.

Im online to trade whenever, and Ill get back to you with what I have for sure.

Okay can you do it now? I need your friend code first. Mine is 0705 7797 9360

Never mind I have your code. When can you come?

Hi there, Im just logging on to sort through what Ive got now! Maybe 10 minutes?

Ive got 2 perfect oranges and 13 perfect apples, ill add you and open my gates now

Hi there, Ive closed my gates as it is very late here, but the next time I see you online Ill open my gates!

Last edited:
Sorry I didn’t see it. I was on a DS game so it didn’t tell me if my friends were online. I might be able to let you in later.

Sorry I didn’t see it. I was on a DS game so it didn’t tell me if my friends were online. I might be able to let you in later.
Thats totally cool - Im doing some work now but later on today Ill drop you a message and see if we can arrange a time :)

Can you play now? (I know it’s late)

Last edited:
hello i can get you a full stack of every perfect fruit if you still need them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back