• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ♥ ♡ ♥ &. peps' unorderables & hybrids shop! ♥ ♡ ♥

Hello! Do you still have the dollhouse dress, pleather pants, pleather vest, worn out jeans and the cool globe for sale? If so can I buy it all? I don't mind using tbt or IGB just name your price n_n Thanks

I'll add you & open the gates then B)

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are open

Hello! Do you still have the dollhouse dress, pleather pants, pleather vest, worn out jeans and the cool globe for sale? If so can I buy it all? I don't mind using tbt or IGB just name your price n_n Thanks

I do! Does 30 tbt sound fair?

Yeah, that's fine! Thanks! When would I be able to collect or you drop off? Depending on whose town >_<

Alright, sorry just saw this. I'll add you then head on over n_n

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh... Um. Give me a few mins, somethings gone weird with my SD Card o_O

Last edited:
Phew! I sorted it... I was about to freak out haha... The micro SD card kept popping out and wouldn't stay in... But I fixed it... I'll be over in a couple of minutes! >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

On my way, and I've paid you n_n

Hello there! I am interested in... quite a few items!
I am interested in paying IGB.

Are they proper paintings? I recently reset my game and I need so many things again! haha
I added up how much all of these items 'Sell For' and got 19,270 bells.

Yellow Dotted Dress
Tartan Plaid Outfit
Blue Party Dress
Blue Argyle Tee
Red Argyle Tee
Black Velvet Dress

Common Painting
Fine Painting
Flowery Painting
Moody Painting
Nice Painting
Perfect Painting