People suck.

coffeebean! said:
fullofmyself said:
coffeebean! said:
fullofmyself said:
This may sound cliched but make it less rhyme-y and make it flow more.

I find that the best poems don't always rhyme. Making a really good rhyming poem is really difficult so don't be discouraged.
Thanks.

It's just my style though. I tend to be rhyme-y, but I'll take that into consideration and try to explore different styles.
I didn't really keep that in mind, it was just a poem I wrote for myself, to let out some hate and just posted it here to share.
Yeah, I understand that. I was just born to critique. All my friends go to me for honest opinions because they know I won't lie to them.
Haha, well thank you.
I appreciate your critique, it's helpful.
I'll work on my poetry (;
There is nothing you really need to work on though. It is very well written. It's just not the type of poetry I like.

fullofmyself said:
coffeebean! said:
fullofmyself said:
coffeebean! said:
fullofmyself said:
This may sound cliched but make it less rhyme-y and make it flow more.

I find that the best poems don't always rhyme. Making a really good rhyming poem is really difficult so don't be discouraged.
Thanks.

It's just my style though. I tend to be rhyme-y, but I'll take that into consideration and try to explore different styles.
I didn't really keep that in mind, it was just a poem I wrote for myself, to let out some hate and just posted it here to share.
Yeah, I understand that. I was just born to critique. All my friends go to me for honest opinions because they know I won't lie to them.
Haha, well thank you.
I appreciate your critique, it's helpful.
I'll work on my poetry (;
There is nothing you really need to work on though. It is very well written. It's just not the type of poetry I like.
I understand that, but remember I'm also trying to find a style I like and stick to it.
Experimenting with poetry.

Back