Not open for further replies.

Radda

Manly Member
Bells
Winter Mittens
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (149) +
Qqqqq Never leave expensive stuff on the floor or little pieces of **** will steal them.
I told them to not pick up anything.Trusted them enough and gave this piece of crap a rating.They stole all my perfect cherries and pears gorgeous pieces I was saving for someone,a sloppy tv and my sahara wallpaper.I am suspecting the people who came over to recieve bush starts.But I am not sure.But when I figure it out,they are gonna get sued.

i do feel sorry for you and i wish i cold get that stuff for you :'( something like that happen to me... you should of flipped the switch.. thats what i did... i hope you get it all back :( i wish i could help you but i dont have that stuff! :(

That is just awful. I had a few bad experiences myself. People stole hybrids in WW and CF. It took me weeks to grow them back.

I'm glad some people think the same way ^^.And I wasn't watching them so I didn't know c':

Wow, I am so sorry. :(
Yeah, there's a reason I make people follow me to get signatures for petitions... If you want, I think I have a spare sloppy TV rattling around somewhere!

No thank you!Its nice of you to offer but i'll be like that person stealing from you instead of me,and that would be worse :']

I'm sorry that you had to deal with that. I had the same kind of issue adding random people from tumblr a year ago. 3/4 that I added stole from my town. It's a shame that some people really go out of their way to be a thief/cause destruction to others' towns as guests. I hope you're able to get back what you lost without too much trouble.

If you do catch someone doing that again in the future, hit the power button. It may be drastic, but it induces an error and anything that happened during their time at your town will not be saved.

No way! I'm offering it to you. Bad things happen, and it's ****ty, but hopefully there can be good things too.
Don't let this one person bring it down for you.
And don't you worry, it's just taking up extra space anyway!!

Radda D: oh no :( I could give you perfect peaches I have some lying around my town :( I don't have any sloppy items or gorgeous items but I hope you find out who they are :|

You should sell it instead of giving it to me then ^^.You get bells in return for your kindness.

I don't trust tumblr that much,its a little mature and the people on there are kinda thirsty (some)

I have perfect fruit and a few Gorgeous set pieces. How much fruit did you lose? ;o

1 7 bundle of perfect cherries from a friend,and 2 full baskets of pears c:.How much do you want?

1 7 bundle of perfect cherries from a friend,and 2 full baskets of pears c:.How much do you want?

Free
Consider your time as payment, since I'm going to head off for the night ^^ (2:43 AM for me ; O ; )

Moral of the story: trust no one.

I suggest that you drop your stuff at a more secluded area like on the beach so that it would be more difficult for people to pick them up in the future, even if they do run out of your field of vision.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Yeah I learned not to leave things on the ground unless your ok with peeps taking them after reading some horror stories on here. I hope you get your stuff back with ease.

Sorry this happened to you. If you need any Perfect Oranges, you can have them for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back