• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 『 nooni's hoarding cove || OFFLINE 』

nooni

(• ε •)
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (16) +
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 『 nooni's hoarding cove || OFFLINE 』

thread in progress!
Please bear with me as I update the thread.

Hello, hello!

I thought it would be a good time to start a shop and whatnot now that I've done all I can in New Leaf - gotten all of my dream villagers and finally hit the five billion bell mark. I've been playing for over two years now, so I think I've had my fun! For now, I'll be selling some stuffs. Fun, fun~

PLEASE NOTE I would ask that any patrons please do NOT post any big orders or any orders over fifteen! I steadily time travel to get these items and I always clean out my letters and my locker space is borderline full. Small items are fine but I will only provide one set per order!

ALL ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOUR TOWN.
ORDER FORM

Code:
[B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]Mayor Name[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]:[/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]
Town Name[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]:[/SIZE][/FONT][B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]
Friend Code[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1]:
[B]Order[/B]:

[B]Time Zone[/B]:
[B]Trade [/B][B]Availability[/B]:[/SIZE][/FONT]

Bell Exchange
Need bells? Sure thing! I'll trade you in-game bells for TBT Bells. If my exchange rate is wrong, please let me know! I'd hate to gouge or undersell...

One Million Bells 5 TBT Bells
Five Million Bells
25 TBT Bells
Ten Million Bells
50 TBT Bells​

Digging Resources
Missing a fossil or hunting a gyroid? Let me know! I've got almost every gyroid and a collection of assessed fossils! Also ores! Ores galore.~

Amethyst, Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphires 5,000 Bells
Silver Nugget 7,500 Bells
Gold Nugget 10,000 Bells

Museum Art Gallery
I've got quite a few paintings and statues. Need one or five? Make sure to specify which painting or statue you'd like! Since I have limited quantities of these at the moment and in order to ensure that people have a chance to order, there is a limit of two paintings per order!

Amazing Painting
Ancient Statue
Beautiful Statue
Common Painting
Dynamic Painting
Famous Painting
Flowery Painting
Gallant Statue
Graceful Painting
Great Statue
Jolly Painting
Moody Painting
Moving Painting
Nice Painting
Quaint Painting
Robust Statue
Scary Painting
Serene Painting
Warm Painting
Wild Painting
Wistful Painting

Housing Furnishings
This is going to take me a while to gather up all of the absolute crap I have shoved in my locker and scattered about across my other files, so I'll regularly update this as I find more and more pieces of sets that I own.

WIP
Sahara Furnishings
I'm unsure how much Sahara's flooring and paneling go for, so I'll leave the in-game Bell price up to those whom are interested. For now, I'll ask for 5 TBT Bells.

Wallpapers
If you have multiple requests for a wall or floor, just let me know and I'll do my best to deliver it. I'm still in the process of getting a few but I'll update the list as I obtain more wallpapers.

Ancient Wall
Autumn Wall
Backgammon Wall
Basement Wall
Bath House Wall
Blue Tarp
Chain-Link Fence
Classroom Wall
Concrete Wall
Desert Vista
Garden Wall
Lunar Horizon
Meadow Vista
Mortar Wall
Office Wall
Sci-Fi Wall
Shoji Screen
Skyscraper Wall
Western Vista

Floors
If you have multiple requests for a wall or floor, just let me know and I'll do my best to deliver it. I'm still in the process of getting a few but I'll update the list as I obtain more flooring.

Ancient Tile
Autumn Floor
Bath Tile
Chessboard Rug
Classroom Floor
Closed Road
Concrete Floor
Daisy Meadow
Mossy Carpet
Office Flooring
Saharah's Desert
Sand Garden
Sandlot
Sporty Floor
Tatami

Villager Pictures 50,000 Bells
Ask and I'll check to see whether or not if I have it!

Furniture Series and Sets
I can't believe I forgot to list my furniture sets! I can't take more than two full sets per order?you're free to wait if you've a need for a specific set! Have a request that I missed? Let me know and I'll try to get it for you!

UNORDERABLE
Sets that I cannot order; events, seasonal/holidays. Gracie Grace, or fortune cookies. These are 1.75mill per full set!

Gorgeous
Ice
Mermaid
Sloppy
Creepy
Sweets
Gracie Grace
Golden
Pav?
Princess

ORDERABLE
Easily orderable sets! These will be 90,000 Bells per full set.

Alpine
Astro
Blue
Cabin
Classic
Exotic
Green
Harvest
Kiddie
Lovely
Minamalist
Modern
Modern Wood
Polka-Dot
Ranch
Regal
Robo
Rococo
Sleek
Stripe
Patchwork

K.K. Slider Discs
Bells​
Garden Shop
I have almost every kind of flower! Bush starts, perfect fruit, bamboo shoots, fertilizer, and tools are all available here!

HARDWARE
If all are sold out, I can go restock silver tools and probably buy a golden tool elsewhere if you absolutely need one! I will also that TBT Bells, if you'd like them but don't have the sufficient funds.

SILVER TOOLS - 600,000 Bells or 3 TBT Bells
GOLD TOOLS - 1,250,000 Bells or 6 TBT Bells

FRUIT BASKETS
Peaches are my native fruit, so I've got an unlimited supply and as such, they'll be naturally cheaper. All baskets are stuffed with nine of each fruit.

Perfect Peaches
8,000 Bells
Perfect Apples 15,000 Bells
Perfect Pears
15,000 Bells
Perfect Cherries 15,000 Bells
Perfect Oranges 15,000 Bells

Bamboo Shoot Baskets 20,000 Bells

Coconut Basket
3,500 Bells
Banana Basket 3,500 Bells
Lemon Basket 3,500 Bells
Persimmon Basket 3,500 Bells
Lychee Basket 3,500 Bells
Durian
Basket 3,500 Bells
Mango
Basket 3,500 Bells

Red and Yellow Hibiscus Starts always in stock!
Name your price!

HYBRID FLOWERS
All hybrids are listed as 50,000 Bells each unless otherwise stated! Any items marked as unlisted simply means that I'm exceptionally low on them and I'm currently breeding a few, so I'll add these when I've got enough to physically keep breeding with!

ROSES
Gold
(65,000 Bells or 1 TBT/R)
Black
Blue
Pink
Orange
Purple

LILIES
Black

Pink
Orange

Violets
Blue

Tulips
Black
Pink
Orange

Carnations

Red
White
Pink

Is there a flower you're after that I don't have listed? Let me know and I'll breed them for you! I normally prioritize my lilies over everything else, since pinks are rather hard for me to grow and I don't focus on pansies or cosmos. If you'd like either of those to be stocked or have a special request for a hybrid, use the order form to specify!

SPECIAL FLOWERS
Special flowers listed here will be priced once I figure out the normal going rate for them. x3

Jacob's Ladder (190,000 Bells)

Waiting List

1. CrisLu READY
2. Tsunando READY

Last edited:
No orders over 15? Guess I'll start w all your black tulips and clovers then lol. 2.5m?

Order:

1 durian basket 3,500 Bells
1 basket perfect peaches 8,000 Bells
1 basket perfect apples 15,000 Bells
1 basket perfect pears 15,000 Bells
1 basket perfect oranges 15,000 Bells
1 basket bamboo shoots 20,000 Bells

Total= 76,500 Bells :)

Last edited:
No orders over 15? Guess I'll start w all your black tulips and clovers then lol. 2.5m?

That sounds fine with me!
Let me gather them all up and I'll add you.~

Order:

1 durian basket 3,500 Bells
1 basket perfect peaches 8,000 Bells
1 basket perfect apples 15,000 Bells
1 basket perfect pears 15,000 Bells
1 basket perfect oranges 15,000 Bells
1 basket bamboo shoots 20,000 Bells

Total= 76,500 Bells :)

Added you to the list! I'll send you a visitor message when you're up.

Last edited:
I'd like an order for my 2nd town, please

Mayor Name: Ivy
Town Name: Primrose
Friend Code: On the left / in signature
Order: 1 silver axe for 3 TBT, 1 basket of lemons 1 basket of mango for 7k
Time Zone: EST
Trade Availability: Available right now :) or, after 6:30 pm EST during the week

*** Sorry had to edit my post - I meant 1 basket of mango, not lychee...sorry! :(

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Sophia
Town Name: Poconos
Friend Code: <-----
Order: 12 Pink Lilies

Time Zone: EST
Trade Availability: 6PM-8PM EST (Today)

Mayor Name: Dalton
Town Name:Arcadia
Friend Code:1822-3253-9620
Order:10x Blue Roses
Time Zone: Eastern US
Trade Availability: Anytime after 4 PM and before 9PM and right now.

This is my first time buying something from someone in New leaf, so I'm guessing you come to my town and I pay you and you give me the flowers?

Last edited:
Hi!

Mayor Name: Arnaud
Town Name: Glac?ria
Friend Code: 3153-7316-8217
Order: Jacob's Ladder x19
Time Zone: GMT +1
Trade Availability: In 8 hours

Last edited:
Piipy and Helloxcutiee's orders are both ready!

I've added LoveOtome, Lady Black, exclusivedog, and nono9383's orders to the queue. Once I get them ready, I'll send you all visitor messages as I complete them.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Oma
Town Name: Mistic
Friend Code: 4399-0722-8433
Order: Silver watering can, 2 gold roses, 6 jacob's ladders

Time Zone: East coast time US
Trade Availability: I will be available tomorrow. (about to hop off for the night)

okay!

i'd like to thank you all for the business today and once the reaminig orders are picked up, i'm going to head off for the night. ^^

Mayor Name: Cruz
Town Name: Skyworld
Friend Code: sidebar.
Order: 5M bells

Time Zone: est
Trade Availability:now?(until you finish your orders)
Do you you also sell cloths? (I need some since I made a new town today, I'll give you extra tbt if you want)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Cruz
Town Name: Skyworld
Friend Code: sidebar.
Order: 5M bells

Time Zone: est
Trade Availability:now?(until you finish your orders)
Do you you also sell cloths? (I need some since I made a new town today, I'll give you extra tbt if you want)

Sure thing!

I can do that while waiting for Lady Black to come back. What sort of clothes are you after?

okie dokie!

all orders have been filled and those whom are offline will be delivered tomorrow. for now, i'm going to head to bed.
good night!

Mayor Name: melly
Town Name: rotledge
Friend Code:
Order: 15 Red and Yellow Hibiscus Starts for 800k?

Time Zone: Eastern (Florida)
Trade Availability: 6pm - 10pm

Back