• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Paying You To Give Me Sanrio Gifts

Megaroni

Bells
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Head
Strange Doll
I will buy Sanrio gifts from you!! I can do things from new horizons and nh bells and nmts, you can put something worth a lot of bells in your pocket camp shop and I can buy it from you, I can give you fr, and if you have other ideas just let me know!

Hi, I don’t think you are able to add gifts to your market box. I was interested in finding out so I did try but it wasn’t possible. You would need to either send gifts to your friends and hope they return or add someone to your friends list. Then you would be able to receive the items.

Hi, I don’t think you are able to add gifts to your market box. I was interested in finding out so I did try but it wasn’t possible. You would need to either send gifts to your friends and hope they return or add someone to your friends list. Then you would be able to receive the items.
Oh sorry, I meant I'll pay people to send me gifts. I'll edit to clarify this

Oh sorry, I meant I'll pay people to send me gifts. I'll edit to clarify this
Add me and I will send you a gift for free 💜 it would be nice if you would return but absolutely no pressure 🙂

Back