Mafia Pavor Nocturnus

Lol who can't read my pink text? Lol the tags though
me, engraved forever
unless someone wipes out all the tags again smh
7nYS4hm.png

Protip to whoever can't read pink text:
Highlighting the text will make it readable.
c1xSSIS.png

The dim night sky shrouded the town, as a lone figure trucked up the path leading out into the wilderness. The town seemed quiet, but he could feel the beat of the citizens lurking amongst the shadows and in the houses. They were afraid.

?Nocturnis.?

A single word, whispered, seemed to fill the air around him, despite not being audible. A sense of power floated out from him, as if a particularly pungent aroma had suddenly wafted from the wanderer.

?Aculis.?

Wild eyes flickered back and forth, framing a ragged, travel-worn face, split by a grin as he desperately searched for a single figure in the darkness. He knew people were there, was he really so terrifying?

?Chloridium.?

His right hand spread wide, his fingers arcing as power surged between them, magic lighting up his body. Covered only in rags, shredded by a long journey, the wanderer was now lit up like a beacon, drawing all hidden eyes to him. Cowering in their hidden holes, some of the members of the village began to stare harder, convinced they?d seen this destitute magi somewhere before.

?Lepiticus.?

With the last word spoken of the spell, the magic light winked out, and from the sky, white powder began to fall. Not snow, hardly as soft or wet, and with a strong taste to it.

Salt.

?Guess whose back.
Back again.?

(This was originally going to be much more epic. Then I had a silly idea and it evolved.
Also, while I?m here, /in )

(Bonus points for the people that understand my spell joke. Disappointment for anyone that doesn't.)
e9576968c82663e3ba07f962edc0722e.gif

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HOLY ****
abe told me you got to Silver 2 iirc? Congrats on that

Silver 1 on NA, Plat IV on Oce ^^

I've had like, 3 gold series so far and failed them all OTL I'm really great at not failing in promos. Actually I'm terrible

As for where I've been, I'm a site manager right now so XD WORK!

get discord damnit

Rip gold promos ;n; I haven't done my ranked games yet this season tbh.. should probably get around to that at some point LOL. Feel like I should main something more carryable though first.

I have Discord. .-.
Katus - Today at 6:03 AM
Does ender have a discord ahhh
Abe (Endless) - Today at 7:01 AM
Ender doesn't but I'm gonna pressure him into getting one

ABE IS A LIAR LYNCH ABE DAY 1
but ye we have a discord chat now if you wanna join

Katus - Today at 6:03 AM
Does ender have a discord ahhh
Abe (Endless) - Today at 7:01 AM
Ender doesn't but I'm gonna pressure him into getting one

ABE IS A LIAR LYNCH ABE DAY 1
but ye we have a discord chat now if you wanna join
He didn't even ASK me lmao

And sure! :D Send me an invite. Although I won't be able to join until I get home after work today

Back