• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [PAUSED] catalogue kitchen/bathroom items!

(ivy)

have a nice day!
Bells
Switch
0091-7362-0351
Feedback
100% (17) +
i will do my best to get to everyone who has currently left a comment (up to fatmasterson) in a timely matter but i am not taking any further requests for the time being! thank you all for being so patient and understanding!
hello! i posted these items on another thread and decided to make my own in case anyone else was interested in cataloging any of the items!
would preferably like to receive IGB in exchange!
PLEASE NOTE!! i am NOT selling these items, only allowing people to CATALOGUE them. if you are unsure what this means, please feel free to DM with any questions!
some of these items i do not have on me, and in that case i will add you and have them sent to you via mail!
* = i do not have this item with me and will have to order it to you (these will cost a bit extra as i'll need the compensation)

kitchen items
gas range (silver, blue)
kitchen island (white, dark brown*)
refrigerator (pink*, silver)
serving cart
system kitchen (natural)
coffee cup (plain, rose)
coffee grinder
cream and sugar (brown, floral)
dinnerware
dish drying rack (white, blue*)
espresso maker (yellow*, white)
knife block (natural)
microwave (white, black*)
mixer*
mug (green)
toaster (white*)
revolving spice rack (brown, orange, white)
rice cooker (white*, silver, brown*)
soup kettle (borscht)
stand mixer (red)
stovetop espresso maker (black)
tea set (white)
broom and dustpan (natural, dark brown)
pot rack (wooden, pop*)

bathroom items
long bathtub (white marble, green*)
tankless toilet (light blue, black)
toilet (white)
toilet-cleaning set (monotone)
fragrance diffuser (white)
humidifier (natural)
rattan towel basket (white*)
bathroom towel rack (gold, copper)
shower set (black)

Last edited:
Oh I'd love to catalog the following for 10k IGB(?)

Gas range (silver)
Kitchen island (white)
Refrigerator (silver)
Microwave (white)
Toaster (white)

Oh I'd love to catalog the following for 10k IGB(?)

Gas range (silver)
Kitchen island (white)
Refrigerator (silver)
Microwave (white)
Toaster (white)
perfect! i'll DM you with a dodo code in one second!

Hello, please consider the top offer since they posted first. Here is what I’m looking for:

gas range (blue)
Kitchen island (dark brown)
Long Bathtub (White)
Toaster (any)

65k bells for all

Hello, please consider the top offer since they posted first. Here is what I’m looking for:

gas range (blue)
Kitchen island (dark brown)
Long Bathtub (White)
Toaster (any)

65k bells for all
of course! i'll DM you once my island is empty and you can come over and catalogue the items as well ^^ however, i don't have a dark brown kitchen island and they're 165k bells to order, so i'll need that much in addition if you want it. i do have the white one however if you'd like to just catalogue it anyway!

Hi! Can I catalog the following:
kitchen island (Both colors)
refrigerator (pink)
serving cart
system kitchen
cream and sugar (floral)
espresso maker (white)
pot rack (wooden)
long bathtub (white marble)
I understand this is a lot of stuff so can I offer 30k bells?

interested in catalogging:

serving cart
system kitchen
broom and dustpan
humidifier
cream and sugar (floral)
pot rack (pop)
coffee cup (rose)
toilet
tankless toilet (either)

would 50k be ok?

hello! could i please catalog these:
coffee cup (rose)
espresso maker (white)
tea set (white)

for 40k?

Hi! Can I catalog the following:
kitchen island (Both colors)
refrigerator (pink)
serving cart
system kitchen
cream and sugar (floral)
espresso maker (white)
pot rack (wooden)
I understand this is a lot of stuff so can I offer 30k bells?
yes! i'm trying to do one person on my island at a time to keep it a bit more organized so i'm terribly sorry if there's a small wait but i'll DM with you a dodo code as soon as i'm ready! i'll have to order you the pink fridge and dark brown kitchen island which will come to an additional 170k (i've no idea why the kitchen island is so expensive honestly) if that's okay? you can also feel free to pick up the white kitchen island and silver fridge for no extra charge however ^^

hey i’d love to catalog:
  • kitchen island (white)
  • refrigerator (pink)
  • coffee cup (plain)
  • dish drying rack (white)
for 40k?

I'd like to catalog your system kitchen (natural), kitchen island (dark brown) and broom and dustpan (natural) for 70k?

Last edited:
of course! i'll DM you once my island is empty and you can come over and catalogue the items as well ^^ however, i don't have a dark brown kitchen island and they're 165k bells to order, so i'll need that much in addition if you want it. i do have the white one however if you'd like to just catalogue it anyway!
I’ll just catalogue the white one if it’s not too much trouble. Will the 65k bells work for the other 3 items?

yes! i'm trying to do one person on my island at a time to keep it a bit more organized so i'm terribly sorry if there's a small wait but i'll DM with you a dodo code as soon as i'm ready! i'll have to order you the pink fridge and dark brown kitchen island which will come to an additional 170k (i've no idea why the kitchen island is so expensive honestly) if that's okay? you can also feel free to pick up the white kitchen island and silver fridge for no extra charge however ^^
Yeah I can do that :) I'll bring 200k for you when you're ready!

im so sorry if theres a wait for anyone ;-; im trying to do one person at a time to keep it from getting chaotic but i'll do my best to get to everyone as fast as i can! please also remember i have to charge additional bells if you want me to order you an item (marked with *!)

take your time! no rush at all <3
would you be willing to come to my island when it's my turn? i have a villager giving out infused water dispenser diys so im chained to my island for a little longer haha (and u can def pick one up too if youd like!)
if not you can skip me for now and i'll get back in line at a later time! <3

Hi I would love to catalog:
gas range (silver)
kitchen island (white)
System kitchen
knife block (natural)
Toaster
Tea set
Stand mixer
broom and dustpan (dark brown)
Pot rack (brown)
toilet (white)
shower set (black)
rattan towel basket (white)

for 90k?

also take your time no rush at all

Can I catalogue all of the kitchen items, the bathroom items, and the mug for 500k?

Edit: I would like the pink fridge, but whatever color you have of everything else is good!!

take your time! no rush at all <3
would you be willing to come to my island when it's my turn? i have a villager giving out infused water dispenser diys so im chained to my island for a little longer haha (and u can def pick one up too if youd like!)
if not you can skip me for now and i'll get back in line at a later time! <3
thatd be no problem! ive got 1 person in front of you at the moment and then ill DM for a dodo code and come right over!

Could I catalog all of them for 99k? Or more even? I don't know what pricing is for cataloging.

Last edited:
thatd be no problem! ive got 1 person in front of you at the moment and then ill DM for a dodo code and come right over!
sorry to be a pain in the butt q.q
villager is done crafting now so i can go over to your island if that's more convenient for u!! lmk <3

Back