Trading Pastel Disco Easter Egg+ for Frost Egg!

hi i have the eerie star potion, i don't know how much you would be willing to give for it.

Amazing! 😆 I’ve looked at the Collectible Tier List thread and it’s a Tier 6 collectible (200 TBT-600 TBT). Would you be willing to do 600 TBT? I think the latest sale was at 700 TBT; I’m open to haggle! 😊
I can do that! Would you like a message for the egg?

hi i have the eerie star potion, i don't know how much you would be willing to give for it.
Hi! I am willing to offer 1k TBT; unsure what they go for, though, so I hope that's around the ballpark! Let me know if you are looking for a certain price or more, though.

Hi! I am willing to offer 1k TBT; unsure what they go for, though, so I hope that's around the ballpark! Let me know if you are looking for a certain price or more, though.
TBT sent! I’d be happy with any message you’d like to include! Thank you so much; I truly appreciate it! ☺️

would 800 tbt be ok? feel free to haggle though :)

Back