• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Pastel Disco Easter Egg+ for Frost Egg!

hi i have the eerie star potion, i don't know how much you would be willing to give for it.

Amazing! 😆 I’ve looked at the Collectible Tier List thread and it’s a Tier 6 collectible (200 TBT-600 TBT). Would you be willing to do 600 TBT? I think the latest sale was at 700 TBT; I’m open to haggle! 😊
I can do that! Would you like a message for the egg?

hi i have the eerie star potion, i don't know how much you would be willing to give for it.
Hi! I am willing to offer 1k TBT; unsure what they go for, though, so I hope that's around the ballpark! Let me know if you are looking for a certain price or more, though.

Hi! I am willing to offer 1k TBT; unsure what they go for, though, so I hope that's around the ballpark! Let me know if you are looking for a certain price or more, though.
TBT sent! I’d be happy with any message you’d like to include! Thank you so much; I truly appreciate it! ☺️

would 800 tbt be ok? feel free to haggle though :)

Back