• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Pashmina the Uchi Goat

bwilkes

Bells
Cake
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (65) +
Pashmina.png
Pashmina is moving in five days, but I will be time traveling this morning to her box date.
Would anyone like to adopt her? c: She's very sweet.

I think Pashmina is super cute <3 but I am not sure if I have room for her atm. (Stupid hippeux please leaaaave.) I will try and make room though!!

I think Pashmina is super cute <3 but I am not sure if I have room for her atm. (Stupid hippeux please leaaaave.) I will try and make room though!!

c: I'll keep her in boxes as long as I can for you! good luck getting hippeux out

Thank you! I'm off to bed now but I will let you know how I go.

when my boyfriend comes over I can ask if he will take her for me, if you would like to move on with your life!!

Ok I will keep trying, but if time runs out, let me know and I'll get him to take her!

Yep no worries, I'll get him to take her then! His fc is 4148 2903 0649

hey how are things going, do you want my bf to take in pashmina for you? I am having a huuuuge struggle getting hippeux to move!

Back